become an editor
the entire directory
only in Customer_Service/Associations
Business: Business Services: Customer Management: Associations
The Association of Support Professionals
- A national (U.S.) organization dedicated to the advancement of the software support profession. Members can join local chapters to share ideas, insights, and experiences with their colleagues.
Consortium for Service Innovation
- A non-profit alliance of customer service organizations that are working together to solve industry-wide challenges. Events, current members, mission, programs, press, articles and membership details.
Contact Professionals Alliance
- Canadian association for call centre managers, supervisors, and other operational staff. Meets monthly in Toronto and Mississauga.
Customer Care Institute (CCI)
- CCI is an international organization serving customer care professionals. We focus on customer care issues found in the customer service, consumer affairs, telemarketing and help desk professions.
Customer Service Institute of Australia
- CSIA is a professional, membership-based body dedicated to improving the standards of customer service both at an individual level and at a corporate level across Australian industry. It is also involved in the development of internationally accredited service and business management standards.
International Customer Service Association
- Promotes the development and awareness of the customer service profession through networking, education and research. Activities, publications, case histories, merchandise and related links.
Toronto Chapter of the International Customer Service Association
- Membership details, activities, newsletter, career opportunities, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2016 at 0:27:04 UTC -