become an editor
the entire directory
only in Boats/Rowing_Shells
Consumer Goods and Services
Open Directory - Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Watercraft: Boats: Rowing Shells
Sports: Water Sports: Rowing
This category in other languages:
Braca-Sport Rowing Oars and Sculls
- Lithuanian manufacturer of racing and training blades for both sweep and sculling boats. Includes company history, contact information, product description, and dealer list.
- Australian manufacturer of International Standard rowing shells and offers a complete composite, fiberglass and timber repair service.
Maas Boat Company
- Manufacturer of both open water and flat water rowing shells. Includes dealer locator. Located in Richmond, California.
- Specialize in the production of fittings for rowing and regatta boats. Includes specifications of accessories and fittings and order form. Located in Italy.
Resolute Racing Shells
- Manufacturer of one-piece all-carbon racing shells for singles and eights. Located in Warren, RI.
- Dedicated to the art and mystique of wooden rowing shells and is a not-for-profit collaboration among people committed to preserving, restoring, building, owning, rowing or displaying wooden racing shells, oars and accessories. Includes inquiry form to determine which craft fits your needs and a photo gallery.
- UK manufacturer of rowing riggers, cam locks, back arms, pins and axles, shoes and stretchers. Includes product descriptions, photos, and contact information.
Rum International, Inc.
- US Distributor for Virus rowing shells. Made in France, Virus recreational and sport rowing boats are stable, durable, fast, and sleek in design.
- Manufactures racing rowing shells. Includes company news, history, and a summary of the manufacturing process. Located in Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
- Manufacturer of fiberglass and carbon racing hulls for singles, doubles, fours, and eights. Located in New Haven, CT.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2012 at 6:35:05 UTC -