become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Sports/Windsurfing
Consumer Goods and Services
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Sporting Goods: Boarding
Shopping: Sports: Water Sports: Windsurfing
Sports: Water Sports: Windsurfing
- Sail manufacturer in South Daytona Beach, Florida. Includes product line and dealer locator.
- North America's largest manufacturer of neoprene and fabric watersports apparel.
Chinook Windsurfing Products
- Chinook windsurfing products, booms, bases, extensions, fins, masts and other component parts.
Curtis Performance Fins
- Performance is outstanding for both the Curtis and Orca lines of fin products.
- Manufacturer of gear that attaches to your harness and you lean back to lift the sail. Includes distributor listing.
Ezzy Sails, USA
- Produces windsurfing sails and accessories. Online dealer list.
- Manufacturer of windsurfing and snowboarding gear and accessories.
- Dutch manufacturer of windsurfing sails.
- Manufacturer of surfsails, surfboards, kites, wetsuits, surfbags and surfparts. List of Gun Sails international distributors.
Hot Sails Maui
- Sail manufacturer located in Maui. Includes dealer locator, product description and gear for children.
- Manufacturer of a wide range of handcrafted sailboards. Includes 3D animations and specifications and dealer list.
- Manufacturer of windsurf boards, fins, and accessories. Includes product specifications, brochure, distributor list, news, events, photo gallery, and related links.
- A sailmaking company based in Newlyn, Penzance, Cornwall. Specializes in the production and repair of windsurfing sails.
- Manufacturer of windsurfing sails designed by Monty Spindler.
Loose Boards Company
- Building hi-tech custom windsurfing boards under the brand Eoloose in Italy.
- Featuring a variety of boards for windsurfing, as well as a line of sportswear, eyewear and footwear.
- Designer and manufacturer of sails, rigs and wet suits for boardsailing and windsurfing enthusiasts. Online list of distributors and user manuals.
- Manufacturer of windsurfing sails, booms, masts, wetsuits, and accessories.
- Makes waveboard, kiteboards, wakeboards, and bodyboards.
- Based in Hood River, Oregon, ProMotion Wetsuits are "Gorge tested"
- Shapes boards in Gran Canaria, Spain. Includes news, photos, local wind statistics, related links, and information, technology, and prices on different types and styles of boards and fins.
PTH One Boards S.A.
- Classic boards designed by Peter Thommen and tested by Bjoern Dunkerbeck and Peter Volwater.
Rainbow Fin Company
- Rainbow Fins has been manufacturing windsurfing fins since 1980. We manufacture our fins out of high performance aerospace materials.
Rogue Wave Custom Boards
- Produces intermediate to advanced and pro-level custom hand-shaped sailboards.
- Manufacturer of a wide variety of windsurfing sails. Based in Tokyo with worldwide distribution.
- Italian manufacturer of racing and wave windsurfing boards, with a special focus on competitions. Also manufacture CNC foiled fins.
- Manufacturer of land sailers and sailboats and gear. USA.
- Manufacturer, based in Oregon, of windsurfing sails and masts. Styles for durable, free riding and racing are produced.
Usenet rec.windsurfing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2013 at 5:24:06 UTC -