become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Sports/Surfing
Consumer Goods and Services
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Sporting Goods: Boarding
Sports: Water Sports: Surfing
This category in other languages:
- Makes long board using balsa wood.
- Custom shaper offers photos and description. Also features Earth Surf Retreats on the North coast of New South Wales and includes retreat summary. Includes Jim's online ezine featuring articles on surfing, shaping, spirit, and health.
- Builders of wooden stand up paddle boards, surfboards, and body boards. Featuring a proprietary brand of organic surf wax.
Beachbeat Surfboards UK
- Surfboard shapers in the heart of Cornwall. Includes product catalog, photos, factory tour, buying advice, dealers, sponsored riders, and company profile.
Billeon Surf Boards
- Manufacturer of custom made surfboards. South Africa.
- UK manufacturer of surfboard foam blanks.
Bufo 3D Technology
- Custom made flexible stringer less epoxy surfboards.
Christenson Surfboard Co.
- Produces custom made surfboards in San Diego, CA. List of dealers.
- Present surfboards designed and shaped by the shaper Craig Kawamura. Hawaii, USA.
Dingo Board Repairs
- Provides surfboard repairs and handmade skimboards. UK.
- Handcrafts custom made surfboards. The shaper, David van Ginkel, shapes under local and international labels African Blue and Linden. South Africa.
- Surfboard fins and products in a variety of sizes, shapes, construction materials, and colors.
George Robinson Designs
- Makes custom surfboards: foam, balsa and hybrid. Florida, USA.
Hawaiian Surf Designs
- Surfboards, paddleboards, and longboards makes by Dennis Pang. Hawaii, USA.
Haydenshapes Surfboards Australia
- Australian shaper specializing in custom shortboards and fish designs. Features sample boards, specifications, and photos. Also includes price quote order form.
Honolua Surf Company
- Featuring aloha shirts, boardshorts, rashguards, and surf accessories. Includes a dealer locator.
- Australian custom surfboard manufacturers with surfschool and 2 retail outlets on Phillip Island.
- Australian manufacturer and retailer of custom made surfboards, bodyboards and surf skis.
- Custom made shortboards, guns and longboards. Australia.
- Manufacturer of customs shapes for surf such as shortboard, longboard, kneeboard, and wave ski. France.
- Australian bodyboard manufacturer. Includes product specifications, photos, tips, team profiles, list of Australian bodyboarding clubs, and news.
Mid Coast Surf
- Manufacturers of the Genesis surf craft range and general fiberglass services. Australia.
- Bodyboard designer and manufacturer with photos, video footage, screensavers, wallpapers, games, and bio.
- Tom Neilson, custom surfboard shaper in Cocoa Beach Florida.
Ocean Edge Surfboards
- San Diego based custom surfboard manufacturer. Online order.
Ocean Green Surfboards
- Makes surfboards that are bio-derived, that is, made entirely from natural materials. UK.
Quiksilver Official Web Site
- Surf clothing catalog, live surf and snow report, store locator, event coverage, message board, news and links.
- Custom surfboards such as long boards, short boards, and funshapes.
- Provides digitally design surfboards. Information about shapers, team and factory. Portugal.
- Custom surfboards by Jeff 'Doc' Lausch. Includes specifications and catalogue and an online store for company logo T-shirts and caps.
- Produce surfboard, and tools and materials such as shaping screens, squeegees, fin boxes, fin control systems, and cloth. South Africa.
- Manufactures longboards, bodyboards and sailboards using composite core technology.
- UK manufacturer of surfboards and wetsuits. Includes company history, product description and photos, catalog order form, and online shopping for logo apparel and wetsuits. Also includes UK wave links.
- Specialist in surfboard making supplies. France.
- Makes custom surfboards such as shortboards and longboards, and also provides surfing wallpaper. USA.
- Design high performance surfboards. California, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 16:54:04 UTC -