the entire directory
only in Cycling/Accessories
Consumer Goods and Services
Bags, Cases, and Covers
Bearings and Cranks
Lights and Visibility
Rollers and Trainers
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Shopping: Sports: Cycling: Apparel
Shopping: Sports: Cycling: Components
This category in other languages:
- Component manufacturer such as seat posts, H2O bottle cages, very light hubs and wheels. USA.
- Manufacturer of road and mountain bike products such as bags, pumps, helmets, racks, and tools. Canada.
- Based in India, exporting bicycle frames, components and hand tools.
- Bicycle storage elevator for convenient overhead storage.
- Provides parts such as pumps, trainers, tools, cages, racks. USA.
- Manufacturer of downhill, cross country, BMX, track, and road components.
- Unofficial source of news, information, and reviews about Campagnolo cycling components.
- Manufacturers of headsets, wheels and other bicycling components.
Chiih Chinn Industry Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan manufacturer and exporter of bicycle parts, head set, bottom bracket set and axles.
- Manufacturer of bicycle frame tubing, including aluminum, steel and oversize tubes and forks.
Cute Cycles Ltd.
- Manufacturers, exporters of bicycle parts and fitments in India.
- Manufacturer of frames, pedals, ring, stem and apparels. Canada.
- Hard plastic cases for bicycle shipping, storage, and transport.
- Hubs and Spokes - Spoke page has a strength/weight table
- Provides technical specifications and descriptions of bicycle components manufactured such as wheel and frame tubing.
Gold Star Industries
- Makes, exports, distributes and supplies bicycle and moped components, auto components and hand tools. Based in Ludhiana, India.
Green Cycle Industry
- Bicycle components manufacturing and export house in Ludhiana, India. Core interests are saddles, pedals and plastic moulding items; produce and market products under the brand, TASA.
- Manufacturing of mountain bike parts: wheels, hydraulic, mechanical and hydromechanical disc brakes, hubs and other mtb components.
- Manufacturer of foam tubing used for handlebar grips on motorcycles and bicycles.
Gurdip Cycle Industries
- Manufacturers, exporters, suppliers, and distributors of components, spare and parts. Also makes complete bicycles. India.
- Bring you useful and innovative components such as the Fork Up and Hurricane SS Seatpost.
- Manufacturers of cycling packs for the extreme rider, including messenger bags, panniers, rack trunks, hydration packs and underseat wedges.
Interloc Racing Design
- Maker of mountain and road bike components and frames since 1984. Stems, posts, bars, frames and the new MetaWire sealed cable system.
- Manufacturer of a wide selection of carbon bike parts such as frames, wheels, and suspension. Also makes hockey equipment, pole and motorcycle parts.
- Provides bike luggage, safety lights, apparel and other accessories. Australia.
- Manufacturer of stems, handlebars, seatposts and other bicycle components.
- Cycling manufacturer in carbon bikes for road, track, triathlon and mountain biking. The company is the inventor of clipless pedals.
- Manufacturer of custom cycling apparel, helmets, accessories. Also offers clothing and accessories for triathlon, running, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing. Canada.
Mainstream MSX Bikewear
- Brand name for trendy, functionally bikewear and sportswear fashion.
- Manufacturer of racks such as tow bar mounted cycle racks for bike, skis, and snowboards. UK.
- Makers of anti-derailment chain guide. USA.
Old Man Mountain
- Pannier racks that fit bikes with front and/or rear suspension and frames with or without braze-on eyelets. Hand-welded in Santa Barbara, California.
- Makes and distributes cycling products to bicycle dealers and sporting goods specialty shops in the United States and Canada. Products such as a skin lubricant and synthetic chamois conditioner are featured.
- Makes high pressure pumps, bicycle and balloon pumps. Sweden.
- Display racks and fixtures for retail purposes or for storage.
- Manufacturer of mountain bike and road bike parts, components, accessories, cycling clothing and casual wear. USA.
Shakeland Ind. Co., Ltd. (O-gns International Co.,Ltd)
- Manufacturer of bicycle parts and accessories, including lighting systems
Shih Sanyo Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Manufactures bicycle parts. OEM or ODM develop. From Taiwan.
- German manufacturer of cycling and other sport accessories including: computers, lighting systems, pumps, and tools.
- Specializes in mountain bike clothing designed by pro riders for novice and professional riders alike.
- Bicycle racks for buses and cars.
- Creator of grip shift technology, makes bicycle components including shifters, derailleurs, brakes, chains, and other bike parts. Find product information, technical specifications, industry events, and downloads.
- Manufacturer of seatposts and stems for mountain bikes and road bikes. USA.
TISO Bike Components
- Manufacturer of road and mountain bike components, including headsets, sprockets, crankset, screws, and the Bartol system. [Padova, Italy]
- Manufacturer of tubular steel racks and lowriders for touring bikes.
Users Service Cycle Inc.
- Manufacturer of bicycle accessories, helmet, sports shoes, sports goods.
Wallingford Bicycle Parts
- Provides gear for touring and recreational cyclists such as Ortlieb, Carradice, Jandd, Bethoud, Tubus, Schwalbe, and a selection of Brooks saddles in the U.S.
- Makers of a center-mounted child carrier. Features information about the product, and FAQs.
- A list of bicycle component weights for the weight conscience rider.
Weldtite and Adie
- Produce the very latest in bicycle, motorcycle and automotive maintenance products, along with a range of cycle accessories.
- Manufacturer of handlebars and stems. Gives contact information, distributors, product information, and downloads.
Yancheng Foreign Trade
- Supplier of locks, handlebars, tire, freewheels and other bicycle accessories. China.
Yung Fang Plastic Co. Ltd.
- Manufacturer of bicycles' plastic parts and accessories.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2014 at 5:24:07 UTC -