become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jewelry/Associations
Consumer Goods and Services
Open Directory - Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Associations
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Trade Networks
Home: Consumer Information: Jewelry and Gemstones
This category in other languages:
All India Gems & Jewellery Trade Federation
- Support for the gem and jewellery industry in India. Includes a trade statistics, news, membership information and newsletter.
Federation for European Education in Gemmology
- A consortium of gemmological institutes formed to establish a standard of European certification, which members must adhere to. List of the member institutes and their offered courses.
Gemological Institute of America, Inc. (GIA)
- A nonprofit educational resource for the gem and jewelry industry; offering online and on-campus education, diamond grading and identification services, and scientific instruments.
German Gemmological Association
- Training and research in modern gemmology. Programs and fees, diamond grading, and enrollment. Site in English and German.
Hong Kong Jewelry Manufacturers' Association
- Mission is to increase the productivity of jewelry manufacturing in Hong Kong and to strengthen the ability to compete with overseas manufacturers. Technical articles, services, and member list.
Jewelers of America
- Trade organization for retail jewelers. Consumer information, membership, and affiliates.
Jewelers Vigilance Committee
- Not-for-profit trade association whose mission is to maintain the jewelry industry's highest ethical standards. Trade and consumer resources.
Jewellery Distributors' Association
- A non-profit-making trade body, within the British Jewellery and Giftware Federation. Members benefits, news, and index of products.
Jewelry Design Professionals' Network
- Aim is to provide an open, accessible and supportive channel for designers to share ideas, questions and concerns. Events, membership, and gallery.
The Jewelry Information Center
- A non-profit trade association funded by its members and the public relations arm for the entire fine jewelry and watch industry. Buying basics, charity fund, and retailer listings.
Society for Midwest Metalsmiths
- A non-profit organization formed to promote, develop, educate, and encourage individuals who are interested in metalsmithing. Meetings, workshops, exhibitions, grants and members gallery.
Society of American Silversmiths
- Resource relating to the silversmiths' art and craft. Artisan gallery, silver care, workshops, and library.
United States Faceters Guild
- Focuses on the art and skill of faceting gemstones. Tips and techniques, online discussion, and diagrams.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2008 at 8:36:30 UTC -