become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Academic_Institutes
Consumer Goods and Services
Education and Training
Open Directory - Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Clothing: Education and Training: Academic Institutes
Arts: Costumes: Education
Arts: Design: Fashion
Academy of Fashion and Textile Technology
- India. Programs and courses in textile and apparel design, manufacture and merchandising.
- Fashion design and art school with locations in Rome and Florence, as well as countries around the world; includes details on academics, admissions, courses of study, and news.
Bunka Fashion College
- Offers programs in dressmaking, technology, buying and merchandising, and design. Includes details, a history, directions and a map. Located in Tokyo, Japan.
CITA. Clothing Industry Training Authority
- China. Education and training institute for the Chinese apparel, footwear and fashion industry, focusing on technology development and innovation. Detailed information about programs and lectures. Calendar of events. English and Chinese.
- Offers diploma and certificate courses in jewelry, fashion and interior designing, multimedia and animation. Includes course descriptions, events, services and an application form. Located in Maharashtra, India.
- USA. On-line professional studies in operations and management for the embroidery and digitizing industries.
- France. Offers short and three-year programs in fashion design. Includes the school's history, details of programs, schedules, videos, and FAQs. [English and French]
Faculty of Art & Design - Manchester Metropolitan University
- UK. Offering degree courses including embroidery, fashion, fashion design with technology, textiles and textiles for fashion. Information on courses, research, staff, resources, news, open days, the faculty schools and the Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD).
Fashion & Design Lab
- Academic, masters and summer courses in fashion and design in Florence, Italy. Provides course descriptions, fees, a calendar, and an enrollment form. [English, French and Italian]
Fashion Art Italy
- Offers different types of educational programs to meet the varying needs of those seeking entry into the world of fashion design. Includes course descriptions, schedules, workshop dates and a fashion fair calendar. Located in Prato.
The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- USA. Co-educational, private college of textile science, design and management.
Fashion School Review
- USA. Original articles and school reviews for students planning a career in fashion design or marketing.
Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- The Netherlands. The Institute for Fashion Management and Design.
HTC. Hosiery Technology Center
- USA. Community college based technical training center for professionals and companies in the US hosiery industry. Also, environmental and technical testing services, and hosiery specific software and videos.
IFM - Institut Français de la Mode
- France. Center for education and training of professionals in textile and fashion design and management. Lists of publications, conferences and seminars, on PDF files. Requires Acrobat Reader. English and French.
LaSalle College Fashion School
- Offers courses in fashion design, marketing and apparel production management. Includes admission policies and FAQs. Located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. [French and English]
London College of Fashion
- UK. International college for design, technology, marketing and management in the footwear, textile and fashion, accessories and saddlery industries.
Maison Sapho School of Dressmaking and Design
- Specializing in dressmaking, high-fashion design, sewing and advanced tailoring. Includes a brief history, admissions policies, course descriptions and photos. Located in New York City, New York.
Michigan State University - Department of Human Environment and Design
- Offers undergraduate and graduate programs that focus on design production, distribution and use of clothing, textiles and other products in living/working environments. Includes curriculum details. Located in East Lansing, Michigan, United States.
Pearl Academy of Fashion
- India. Independent, industry oriented educational institute for fashion design and technology.
RMIT University of Melbourne
- Australia. The Department of Fashion and Textile Design.
Texas Women's University
- USA. The Department of Fashion and Textiles.
University of Rhode Island
- USA. The Department of Textiles, Fashion Merchandising and Design.
University of Westminster
- Offers a BA fashion design course. Includes course structure, entry requirements, and application information. Located in Harrow, UK.
Varia Design Center
- Offer studies in graphic design and fashion design and preparation for entrance exams. Includes a faculty directory, design projects and an inquiry form. Located in Ahmedabad, India.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 7:31:09 AM EST -