become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clothing/Education_and_Training
Consumer Goods and Services
Education and Training
Arts: Costumes: Education
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Education and Training
This category in other languages:
- San Francisco, USA. Patternmaking, sewing, tailoring, sketching, draping, couture, and business seminars.
BC Business Development Unit
- UK. Diversified training and development company, involved in the industrial, care, financial, managerial and academic sectors. Product development and programming, and on-site training and consultancy for the knitwear industry. Part of the Borders College.
Better Factories Cambodia
- Program of the International Labour Organization for improvement of working conditions in the Cambodian garment industry.
CITEVE. Technological Centre for the Textile and Garment Industries
- Portugal. Non-profit institute, created to further the development of technical and technological capacities of the local textile and clothing companies. Company directory. Outline of training courses. List of publications. FAQ. English and Portuguese.
- South Africa. Certified and diploma courses in fashion design. Link to annual graduate fashion show. List of events.
Fashion Modeling Careers
- A directory of resources for fashion - related occupations that revolve around the runway.
- Internet platform for professionals in the fashion and clothing industry for sharing knowledge and experience, facilitating business networking and exploring career opportunities.
- USA. Research and compare fashion schools and programs including fashion design, fashion merchandising, and fashion technology.
NIFT. National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Bangladesh. Educational institute, offering a variety of courses in textile and fashion design and merchandising.
Rose Cory Millinery Classes
- Offers one-day sessions. Includes the instructor's profile, details of skills taught, student fees, and a booking form. Located in London, UK.
- Sri Lanka. Work content measurement tools in clothing.
- Devoted in helping teach people about how to design clothing and start their own fashion lines.
Education and Training
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 4, 2015 at 5:24:13 UTC -