become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Apparel
Consumer Goods and Services
Arts: Costumes: Organizations
AACI. Association of the Austrian Clothing Industry
- Austria. Trade organization for the local clothing, clothing related and allied industries. Categorized list of industrial sectors. Searchable database of member companies, with detailed descriptions of products and services. English and German.
BCA. The Belgian Clothing Association
- Belgium. Trade organization for the local garment, garment accessories and related industries. News and events. Links to general trade sites. English, French and Dutch.
BGMEA. Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers & Exporters Association
- Government sponsored trade organization for export oriented apparel and fashion manufacturers in Bangladesh. Business news, calendar of events and list of publications.
BKMEA. Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association ::
- Trade organization for manufacturers and exporters in the Bangladesh knitted apparel and fashion industry. Industry profile, business news, calendar of events and list of publications.
Canadian Apparel Federation
- The information gateway for Canadian apparel designers, contractors and manufacturers and retailers wanting to source Canadian-made fashions.
CIAE. Confederation of Indian Apparel Exporters
- India. Trade organization of local textiles, apparel and fashion accessories manufacturers, buyers, forwarders and shipping companies. Alphabetised company directory. Links to market prices, trade and information resources.
FTAA. Fashion Technicians Association Australia
- Non-profit trade organization for technicians employed in the Australian fashion and apparel industry, dedicated to training and knowledge transfer. Glossary of technical terms. Links to related sites.
GCA. Garment Contractors Association
- USA. Non-profit trade organization, representing the professional garment contracting industry of Southern California. Link to industry sites and resources.
GIDC. Garment Industry Development Corporation
- USA. Non-profit consortium of New York's labor organizations, textile and apparel industries and government, dedicated to the promotion and development of the local apparel industry. Training and educational programs. Material sourcing and productivity improvement. Marketing and industry news.
GMAC. Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia
- Trade organization of Cambodian apparel and fashion manufacturers, involved in representation, personnel training and education. Directory of member companies. Industry news. Links to related sites.
Honduran Apparel Manufacturers' Association
- Non-profit trade organization for local apparel and garment accessories manufacturers, traders and suppliers, focusing on the development of export markets. Members directory. Information on Honduran trade laws.
IFA. International Formalwear Association
- USA. World wide federation of clothing manufacturers and retailers, dedicated to promoting the use and acceptance of men's formalwear. News, event calendar, formalwear guide, marketplace and company directory.
Leading Cleaners Internationale
- USA. Global trade organization for certified couture drycleaners. Company directory. Technical FAQ.
The National Childrenswear Association
- UK. Offers membership to manufacturers, retailers and agents. Includes benefits, a list of members, an application and exhibition dates.
NAUMD. National Association of Uniform Manufacturers and Distributors
- USA. Non-profit trade association, representing the US textile fabric, uniforms, career apparel and accessories manufacturing and trading industries.
PHMA. Pakistan Hosiery Manufacturers Association
- Trade organization for Pakistani manufacturers of hosiery and knitwear. List of publications. Directory of member companies.
Sri Lanka Apparel Exporters Association
- Trade organization for Sri Lankan manufacturers and suppliers of underwear, intimate apparel, garments and fashion accessories. Exports statistics and calendar of events.
VDMD. Association of German Fashion and Textile Designers
- Trade organization for employed and freelance designers in the German apparel and fashion industry. Searchable designer directory. Trends and colorways. English and German.
WRAP. Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production
- USA. Independent non-profit corporation, dedicated to the promotion and certification of lawfull, humane and ethical manufacturing in the global textile industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2012 at 11:58:37 UTC -