become an editor
the entire directory
only in Trenchless_Technology/Professional_Services
Construction and Maintenance
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Trenchless Technology: Professional Services
This category in other languages:
Applied Professional Services, Inc.: Issaquah WA
- Subsurface utility engineering, right of way, geophysical exploration, serving a wide range of industries and government agencies nationwide.
Black & Veatch
- An engineering construction company using trenchless technology.
- Provides geophysical services for UXO, oil and gas, infrastructure, geotechnical, groundwater and mining applications.
Bowen Engineering Corporation
- Full service construction company. Lists company profile, information about its services and current job openings.
Boyle Engineering Corporation
- Providing a civil, electrical, mechanical, structural, environmental, instrumentation, transportation, surveying and water resources engineering services to public and private clients throughout the world.
Brierley Associates, LLC.
- Specializes in providing management consulting services for major underground construction projects. Includes a list of services, projects, and clients.
- Providing solutions to planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operations challenges.
- Provides consulting, engineering, construction, and operations services for both private and public clients.
- Offering a diverse range of environmental and engineering consulting services in the U.S. and internationally.
- Providing expertise for clients in the areas of both civil and environmental engineering. Experience includes directional boring.
Division of Geotechnical Engineering IGT at ETH-Zurich
- Research and scientific services. Stability analysis of tunnels, finite elements, slope and dam stability. Development of instruments for measuring deformations and (indirectly) pressures.
Downhole Surveys Pty Ltd,
- Offers borehole surveying, geophysical logging and interpretation to the mining, mineral exploration and civil engineering industries in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
- Offers planning, engineering design, and construction management services by implementing practical solutions for environmental, transportation, water resources, industrial, and commercial projects.
GEI Consultants, Inc.
- Offers multi-disciplined engineers and scientists to deliver integrated geotechnical, environmental, and water-related planning, design, and construction solutions.
- Consultants in geotechnical and underground construction, microtunneling, machine selection, pre-bid estimates, problem solving, and differing site conditions.
Geotechnical Consulting Group
- Co-ordinated group of highly qualified engineers, who pool their expertise to provide a specialist consulting service in geotechnics.
Green & Associates
- Bob Green came out of the communications utility marketplace, and uses his sales and promotional talents to help people develop their internet marketing.
- Full service engineering, architectural, planning and digital mapping firm.
Hager GeoScience, Inc.
- Provides geological and geophysical consulting services for underground construction including tunnel mapping and all forms of vibration monitoring.
Harris & Associates
- The program managers, civil engineers, and construction managers of the company serve the specialized needs of public agencies in the West.
- Ground Improvement solutions. Only Hayward Baker, North America's leading specialty contractor, has the diversity of Ground Modification techniques to offer the optimum solution to your soils problems.
J. D. Hair & Associates, Inc.
- Specializes in projects involving the installation of buried utilities by trenchless construction methods. Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- A San Francisco-based consulting engineering firm providing engineering design, claims, and construction management services for contractors, public agencies, and private owners, attorneys, and surety and insurance companies.
Jason Consultants International, Inc.
- Consultants in all aspects of underground utility and structure construction and rehabilitation. Commercial, technical and market studies consultants to the underground industry.
- A full-service engineering and environmental sciences consulting firm, serving clients throughout the Western United States and in Washington D.C.
Landau Associates, Inc.
- A full service geotechnical contracting company which provides environmental assessment services. Landau has trenchless new construction experience.
Michael Latas & Associates, Inc.
- We are a full-service executive search and professional recruiting firm serving the construction industry exclusively.
- Engineering firm offering more than 3,600 specialists located in more than 30 countries.
Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers
- Specialized foundation engineering services since 1910.
Norwegian Geotechnical Institute [NGI]
- Geotechnical research, development, and advisory services in such fields as microtunnelling, auger and guided boring, and directional drilling.
O'Brien & Gere
- Provides start-to-finish project services with engineering design, construction, contract operations, laboratory analysis, and manufacturing, internationally.
- Olsson Associates offers consulting engineering services in the fields of civil, structural, water resources, environmental sciences, transportation, land planning, electrical/mechanical engineering as well as surveying, and construction phase services. Services include trenchless technology.
Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc.
- Founded in 1885. Major practice areas in energy, environmental and facilities engineering. Over 200 offices worldwide.
- One of the world's largest engineering and construction organizations specializing in infrastructure, transportation, planning, environmental, industrial manufacturing, and energy and chemicals for private industries and government agencies.
- Marketing firm serving the engineering and construction industries.
R&R Visual, Inc.
- Pipeline inspection services including sonar profiling, televising via robotics, and geophysical surveys.
R.F. Binnie & Associates Ltd.
- A Canadian municipal engineering and surveying company, located in British Columbia, Canada. Offices in Surrey, Burnaby, and Squamish. Services include trenchless technology.
S E A Consultants Inc.
- Technical capabilities include water supply/wastewater, civil, geotechnical, structural and environmental engineering, as well as architectural and building services. SEA has in-house trenchless technology expertise.
- Provides engineering, consulting, and design services to both public and private clients in the areas of land development, building, water resources, transportation, and parks and recreation.
- SubTerra, Inc. is an engineering company specializing in mining, geotechnical and environmental engineering. Our experienced engineers, geologists and team of specialist associates allow us to offer a broad range of engineering services for each stage in the investigation, design and construction phases of mine and civil projects.
The Thurber Group
- The Thurber Group has offices in Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, and Toronto. Professional services include tunneling and trenchless technology.
Utility Testing & Services, Ltd.
- Offers a range of pipe inspection and testing services. Services include video inspection, pressure and smoke tests, and laser profiling.
Water Support Services
- Provide a range of innovative solutions and services to the problems of conserving water and preventing wastage.
Weston & Sampson Engineers, Inc.
- A full service environmental and infrastructure engineering consulting firm.
- A knowledge-based company with a strong research and development foundation and a range of scientific and engineering skills in the environmental field.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:24:08 PM EDT -