become an editor
the entire directory
only in Trenchless_Technology/News_and_Media
Construction and Maintenance
News and Media
Business: Construction and Maintenance: News and Media
Baum Online Services
- Baum Publications includes Canadian Environmental Protection, Heavy Equipment Guide, and Oil and Gas Product News which each feature a special trenchless technology supplement.
CE News Online
- The online companion to Civil Engineering News Magazine, up-to-date engineering news, a discussion forum where engineers can consult with their peers, an archive of engineering information, erosion control, land development, concrete design, COGO/DTM, GIS/GPS, environmental engineering, Hydrology/Hydraulics, Maps/plotters, pipe, retaining wall design, roadway design, sewer rehab, structural engineering
- Cleaner is a residential, municipal and industrial cleaning contractor's guide to products, equipment, and classified ads.
Engineering News-Record [ENR]
- ENR is the premier construction industry web site featuring headline news, searchable directories of engineers, contractors and industry job listings for architects, engineers, designers real estate developers, builders and contractors. Engineering News Record is part of McGraw-Hill's Construction Information Group, together with these leading brands: FWDodge, Sweet's and Architectural Record.
Environmental Science and Engineering
- Reaching key specifiers, consulting engineers, municipal and industrial engineers and key government technical staff with environmental responsibilities, like no other Canadian magazine, for more than ten years.
Equipment World (A Construction Equipment Magazine)
- A magazine for the construction professional.
- Brings together up-to-the-minute news and analysis covering power, telecoms, transport, water and oil and gas for bankers, lawyers, developers, consultants and analysts. Infrastructure Journal magazine is also available.
International Library Service
- Industry standards and related engineering documents available from the American Society for Testing and Materials, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, American Welding Society, and the Society of Automotive Engineers.
Journal of Infrastructure Systems
- Documents important advances in infrastructure engineering methodologies and technologies.
Louisiana Tech Trenchless Technology Center
- Covering news, research, and education.
National Driller Magazine Online
- News, departments, products and contacts.
Outside Plant Magazine
- Outside Plant Magazine is the primary source of information for over 86,000 professionals in the Telecommunication and Cable TV markets. Occasional articles regarding trenchless construction techniques.
Pipe Line & Gas Industry
- A monthly magazine offering industry news and technical editorials to the gas distribution, gas transmission, liquid pipelines and pipeline engineering, design and contractor firms. Includes occasional articles regarding trenchless technology.
Public Works, Online Edition
- Welcome to Public Works, Online Edition, the home page for Public Works Magazine and Public Works Manual; reports to engineers who design, construct, operate, maintain, and rehabilitate public works and infrastructure water, wastewater, solid waste, roads, bridges, highways, outdoor recreation facilities; with daily news, article archives, online articles, and research tools. PW frequently publishes articles related to trenchless technology.
- A liquid waste haulers guide to products, equipment, and classified ads.
Tunneling Business Magazine
- A Trenchless Technology, Inc. web site. The complete source for information on the tunneling industry.
Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology
- The Official Journal of the International Tunnelling Association. Published by Elsevier Science, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology is an international journal which publishes authoritative articles encompassing the development of innovative uses of underground space and the results of quality research into improved, more cost-effective techniques for the planning, geo-investigation, design, construction, operation and maintenance of underground and earth-sheltered structures.
- Promoting below-ground damage prevention: Information, issues and resources for underground distribution systems: pipelines, power, gas, water, telecommunications cable networks, and cable TV.
Water and Wastewater International
- Water treatment magazine reporting worldwide trends and technology on water quality, waste treatment, contamination, filtration, and remediation for engineers, utility operators, managers and consultants. Many articles in the archives related to pipe rehabilitation and trenchless technology.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 23:35:29 UTC -