become an editor
the entire directory
only in Contracting_Firms/New_Installation
Construction and Maintenance
A.E.Yates Microtunnelling Ltd
- A. E. Yates is a UK contracting firm which owns and operates a range of remote controlled closed face slurry microtunnelling equipment, available for Main Contract or Subcontract work.
ABC Liovin Drilling, Inc.
- Drilling in Southern California. Specializing in Hollow Stem Auger, Air Rotary, Mud Rotary, Casing Hammer, Bucket Auger, Limited Access, Direct Push Probing, Soil Sampling, Water Sampling, and Well Installations since 1982.
Advance Boring Specialists
- Washington and California based contracting firm specializing in the trenchless installation of Phone, Fiber Optics, Gas, Electrical, and Water lines through horizontal directional boring. ABS also provides sewer rehabilitation services.
- Contractor operating in the Middle East; tunnelling as a specialist contractor.
- ARB, Inc. is based in California with offices in Texas and Central and South America. ARB, Inc. is ranked in the ENR Top 400 General Contractors, working with major corporations and institutions throughout the United States as well as in South America and the Pacific Rim. ARB has an operating division which specializes in Horizontal Directional Drilling.
- Atlas Dewatering specializes in horizontal environmental wells.
Badger Daylighting Excavation Services
- Utility locating and vacuum excavating contractor specializing in utility damage prevention (Calgary, Ontario)
Bay State Piping Company, Inc.
- Massachusetts based contracting firm with experience in directional drilling, downhole rock drilling, pipe ramming, horizontal auger boring, steerable rod pushing, and percussion moling.
- Houston, Texas based construction firm specializing in boring and tunneling
Bradshaw Construction Corporation
- Contact information for Ellicott City, Maryland based construction firm.
- Australian underground utility contractor specializing in directional drilling.
Com-Net Services, Inc.
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana-based company offering Data and Telecommunications installation nationwide.
- Christchurch, New Zealand based contracting firm servicing the Power industry which offers trenchless installations of underground cables and lines.
- A heavy civil and mining contractor providing services throughout North America. Services include: Concrete Structures, Earthmoving, Environmental, Drilling and Blasting, Demolition and Salvage, Crushing and Material Handling, and Mining.
Directional Technologies, Inc.
- Provides horizontal directional drilling, horizontal well installations, and well installations related services such as well placement, design, and development. Services include, not limited to: Planning and Well Design: Proposed bore path; Recommended well materials; Remediation Equipment ; Well Installation; Well Development; Determination of rates of removal.
Engineers Construction, Inc.
- Offers general construction and contracting services. South Burlington, Vermont.
Environmental Crossings Inc.
- Directional drilling for water, sewers, petroleum, communication bundles and power lines. Locations in Michigan, Texas, and Puerto Rico.
Environmental Drilling Services
- EDS (located in De Pere, Wisconsin) offers a complete line of drilling services. We are experienced in the following areas of drilling: auger, mud rotary, air rotary, rock coring and directional drilling.
Frank Coluccio Construction Company
- Frank Colucio Construction Company is a Seattle, Washington based contractor with 40 years' experience in all aspects of the construction industry, including sewers, utilities, watermains, and tunnels. Among other services Colucio offers microtunneling.
- Lincoln, Nebraska based contracting firm which provides construction services for utility, environmental, communications and dredging projects.
Infrastructure Systems, Inc.
- Specializing in all phases of water and sewer installation and repairs, including directional boring. Also all phases of building construction and demolition.
- Utility contractor specializing in trenchless placement of electric, telephone, gas, catv, water, sewer, and wells for environmental remediation. Infratech offers directional drilling, environmental remediation, and underground construction services.
- provide construction and cabling services throughout the state of Florida. Specializing in directional boring.
Laney Directional Drilling Co.
- Humble, Texas based construction firm specializing in directional drilling.
Lighting Maintenance Incorporated
- Specialize in complete outdoor lighting, sign service, and electrical service installations and repairs. Services include directional drilling. Serving the Washington DC area and the surrounding counties of Virginia and Maryland.
LMR Drilling UK Ltd
- Horizontal directional drilling firm operating in the UK with offices in Germany and the Netherlands as well.
- End-to-end telecommunications and energy infrastructure service provider. Services include directional drilling.
- Inspection, maintenance and installation of pipelines and sewers. Includes company profile and information on the trenchless techniques used.
Mears Group Inc.
- Mears provides engineering and construction services in the areas of pipeline engineering, corrosion engineering, pipeline rehabilitation, horizontal drilling, and fiber network construction.
- Works in trenchless technology. Offers tunneling, jacking and boring.
Miller The Driller
- Full-service underground construction company located in Des Moines, Iowa. Services include directional drilling, horizontal earth boring, and RCP pipe jacking.
- Obatashi, a major general contractor in Japan, offers a full range of construction services on a global scale. Obayashi offers tunneling among other services.
Ozzie's Directional Drilling
- Directional drilling contractor based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Pacific Boring Home
- A Caruthers, California based contractor specializing in Horizontal Boring and Pipe Jacking.
- Offers specialised trenchless construction technology services such as microtunnelling, pipe jacking, horizontal directional drilling and thrust boring.
R.H. White Construction Co., Inc.
- The company is a New England based (Massachusetts and New Hampshire) General Contractor specializing in full construction services for utilities and industry. Services include trenchless plowing.
- Provides EPC, design-build and general services to mining, industrial, renewable energy and heavy industrial markets.
S. McNally & Sons
- Contracting firm based in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada offering large diameter tunneling, microtunneling, pipe jacking, and utility tunneling.
SA Directional Boring
- Australian (Payneham South, SA) Company that provides trenchless, underground boring services.
- Skanska is a contracting firm specializing in construction, real estate, and construction related services.
Sunland Construction, Inc.
- Pipeline construction company serving the needs of major oil and gas companies. Services include directional drilling.
TCH Directional Drilling
- Offers directional drilling and conventional boring. Additionally, designs, engineers, and fabricates a variety of products.
- Teknik Segala is a control and automation solutions provider for all industries in Malaysia. Teknik Segala offers Horizontal Directional Drilling among their many services.
Tenbusch Contracting Inc.
- Install rigid pipe with the tenbusch insertion method (TIM)while eliminating excavation. Applications: sewer, water, industrial drain/supply.
- UTILX Corporation is a Kent, Washington based service company specializing in underground utility renovation and installation. UTILX Corporation provides services, products and technology used to install, replace and renovate underground utilities and related construction. Its services and technology are environmentally friendly and less disruptive than conventional replacement methods.
Wiring Technologies, Inc.
- Installs both interior and exterior conduits and raceways, using in trenchless technology for building to building and campus environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2014 at 11:42:01 UTC -