become an editor
the entire directory
only in Trenchless_Technology/Associations
Construction and Maintenance
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Associations
American Public Works Association [APWA]
- The American Public Works Association [APWA] serves its members by promoting professional excellence and public awareness through education, advocacy and the exchange of knowledge.
American Society of Civil Engineers [ASCE]
- The Pipeline Infrastructure Committee [PINS] of the American Society of Civil Engineers regularly considers issues pertaining to trenchless technology.
Associated Research Centers for the Underground Urban Space [ACUUS]
- The ACUUS is an international non-governmental association actively promoting partnerships amongst all actors in the field of planning, management, research and uses of urban underground space.
Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies [AMWA]
- Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies [AMWA] - The site features items of interest in the fields of drinking water regulation and legislation, the Safe Drinking Water Act, Source Water Protection, Watershed Assessments, Drinking Water Treatment, and Competitiveness issues for Public Utilities.
ASTM Committee F-17 on Plastic Piping Systems
- Sub-committee F-17.67 is focused upon the development of trenchless technology standards.
- Committee on the study of pipe corrosion and protection.
Distribution Contractors Association
- A general contractor specializing in utility construction of natural gas distribution systems, directional drilling, cable, air duct and fiber optic installation.
Engineering & Utility Contractors Association (EUCA)
- EUCA is dedicated to serving union-affiliated construction companies.
Federation of Canadian Municipalities
- The Federation of Canadian Municipalities is the national voice of municipal governments, dedicated to improving the quality of life in all communities by promoting strong, effective, and accountable government.
International Society for Trenchless Technology [ISTT]
- ISTT was established in 1986 to advance the science and practice of Trenchless Technology for the public benefit, and to promote education, training, study and research in that science and practice.
International Tunnelling Association [ITA - AITES]
- Founded in 1974, ITA has 47 Member Nations and 250 Affiliate Members. The aims of ITA are to encourage planning of the subsurface and to promote advances in the preparatory investigations for tunnels and in the design, construction and maintenance of tunnels by bringing together information thereon and by studying questions related thereto.
- NASSCO is an industry resource for specification guidelines, industry practices, inspector training, and new technology know-how.
National Clay pipe Institute [NCPI]
- National Clay Pipe Institute is a not for profit trade association comprised of manufacturers of vitrified clay pipe.
National Rural Water Association [NRWA]
- The NRWA is America's largest utility membership association serving over 19,000 water and wastewater utilities.
National Utility Contractors Association (NUCA)
- NUCA has a trenchless technology committee. Site contains membership, convention and legislative information; online store and magazine, member questions and answers bulletin board, weather search features.
North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT)
- A multiple disciplinary society of individuals and organizations with professional, utilitarian or environmental interests in Trenchless Technology.
Pipe Jacking Association
- The Pipe Jacking Association has been established for 25 years and represents the leading contractors, pipe suppliers, and machine manufacturers in the United Kingdom pipe jacking and microtunnelling industry.
Underground Contractors Association of Illinois
- UCA is a nonprofit trade association of contractors and suppliers in the sewer, water, utility, and underground industry in the Chicago area. It is active in market development, information, education, labor, and promotion of safety.
Underground Utility Contractors of Florida
- UUCF is a non-profit trade association representing over 600 underground utility contractors, material and equipment suppliers, and manufacturers throughout the state of Florida. UUCF members are involved in water, sewer, gas, and telephone installations accomplished through open excavation or trenchless technology.
United Kingdom Society for Trenchless Technology [UKSTT]
- UK affiliate of ISTT
Water Environment Federation [WEF]
- Trade association focused upon preserving and enhancing the global water environment. The Collection Systems Committee is very active in trenchless technology. Most trenchless technology product firms exhibit at the WEF Tradeshow and Exhibition [WEFTEC].
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2011 at 2:05:04 UTC -