become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wood_Products/Reclaimed_Wood
Construction and Maintenance
Materials and Supplies
Wood and Plastics
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Environmental
Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling: Materials Exchanges: Building Materials
- Supplier of salvaged pine and oak beams as well as other salvaged building materials.
- This US company supplies rustic, remilled antique wide plank flooring, paneling and siding, recycled from old barns and warehouses.
- Distributor of FSC certified and reclaimed wood products
- Supplier of ancient kauri from New Zealand. Reclaimed from buried logs.
Antique Cabins and Barns
- Specializes in the recovery and restoration of 19th century hand hewn log and timber frame structures.
Antique Oak Flooring Company
- Company specializing in antique oak flooring, reclaimed flooring and traditional reclaimed parquet. Also offers a diverse range of new solid wood flooring and parquet.
Antique Woodworks, Inc.
- Harvest tables, wood countertops, fireplace mantels, wide plank flooring, and farm tables made from old reclaimed wood.
Antiquus Wood Products
- Reclaimed and recycled lumber and wood for home decking, hardwood flooring and framing.
Armster Reclaimed Lumber Company
- Offering milled-to-spec reclaimed redwood, red cedar, cypress and longleaf heart pine lumber, timbers, flooring, stair parts, siding and moulding. Specializing in architectural, custom building and green building projects.
Cascadia Forest Goods
- Broker and manufacturer of forest products from sustainably-managed forests, restoration projects and recycled wood, including veneer, lumber, flooring, paneling, decking, and timbers.
- Reclaimed rustic wood - all natural weathered wood recycled from the snow fences on the plains and mountains of Wyoming. This wood is used for rustic furniture, exterior siding, and interior planking.
Chestnut Woodworking and Antique Flooring Co.
- Antique lumber and antique wide board flooring or remilled floors from recycled barn board. Historic reclaimed chestnut, oak, pine and hemlock tongue and groove flooring or furniture grade lumber.
- Specializing in antique chestnut, oak, pine and poplar. Offers barn siding, flooring, and beams.
Country Road Associates
- New York based suppliers of 19th-century barn wood, antique flooring, hand hewn beams, and 19th-century reproduction furniture.
Duluth Timber Company
- Recyclers of old growth wood reclaimed from industrial sources. Includes photographs of the raw Douglas fir and Heart Pine and the finished flooring and millwork.
E.T. Moore, Inc.
- Manufacturer of flooring, paneling, mouldings, stairs, beams, and cabinetry from reclaimed antique southern longleaf heart pine.
- Distributes wood products made from woods from certified well-managed forests, reclaimed sources and wood alternatives like bamboo.
Elmwood Reclaimed Timber
- Dedicated to providing a historical experience through reclaimed antique woods. Suppliers of wide plank flooring, remilled cabinet lumber and custom millwork.
- Locates, processes, and sells reclaimed woods as flooring and lumber. A wide variety of certified and rediscovered woods and wood products for homes and business.
Goodwin Heart Pine
- River-recovered heart pine or heart cypress and other woods. Lumber, flooring, paneling, stair-parts, architectural-moldings and furniture.
Halm Lumber Company
- Wholesaler and producer of a wide variety of forest products including reclaimed timbers and lumber as well as solid flooring,engineered flooring,moulding, solid doors and prefinished cabinets. Wholesaling to the trades only.
- An eco-friendly design, build and supply company based in Petaluma, California. Their wood products are graded, resold or used as is for remodeling, building, custom-trim, furniture, landscaping and garden sheds.
James and Co.
- Flooring made from reclaimed heartpine, oak, chestnut and other woods. Hand hewn timbers, beams and millwork.
John the Junker
- This site lists items for sale which have been reclaimed from old houses and barns I tear down. This includes flooring, hardware, doors, windows, light fixtures, barn siding, barn hardware, and all the neat things you find in an old house or barn.
Legacy Wood Products
- Offering Antique heart pine for flooring, staircases, cabinetry, beams, mantels, and custom furnishings.
Logs End Inc.
- Mills and exports Heritage Canadian old growth wood to produce beautiful reclaimed dimensional lumber, beams, flooring and paneling. SmartWood Rediscovered Certified.
- A firm in the Boston area salvaging heart pine beams and decking, and milling into tongue-and-groove flooring. Also deal in antique chestnut, oak, eastern white pine.
- McMullin Sawmill supplies salvaged old growth redwood and from salvaged logs and timbers. Custom sawing, curly redwood slabs, flooring, and timbers available.
North Cal Wood Products
- Provides a company profile, and price guide.
Old Barn Wood Company
- Old barns dismantled, recycled and reused as timber beams, siding, wide plank flooring and special architectural uses.
Old Grain Reclaimed Wood Specialties
- Reclaimed wood to assist architects, builders, contractors and homeowners for use in their projects.
Old Growth Lumber
- Offering reclaimed hardwood lumber selected for its character qualities.
Old Log Cabins
- Antique log cabins and barns. Vintage reclaimed building materials.
Old West Woods
- Manufactures antique wood flooring, hand hewn beams, custom millwork from reclaimed lumber, and authentic old growth hand hewn white oak faux beams.
Old Wood Workshop
- Antique wood flooring and vintage recycled building materials in chestnut, oak and pine as well as Shaker-style custom furniture made exclusively from reclaimed wood.
P R Antique Products
- Antique pine, hemlock, ash and elm flooring, doors, moldings and cabinets from reclaimed barn wood and timbers. Reproduction furniture using century old wood. Handhewn timbers and rough lumber.
Pacific Heritage Wood Supply Co.
- Recycled Redwood, Douglas Fir, and other woods from sources in the Pacific coast states of the U.S., milled to customer specifications
Penny Bricks and Timber
- Suppliers of reclaimed oak timber beams and reclaimed bricks. Oak floorboards, railway sleepers and pitch pine boarding also available,
- Specializes in antique building materials including antique heart pine lumber and Dade County pine. Includes the story of heart pine.
- Sells reclaimed and sustainably harvested wood flooring and timbers.
Push Hard Lumber Co.
- Specializes in HeartPine lumber salvaged from turn of the century buildings and turns it into beautiful custom furniture and floors.
R&S Barn Wood Co.
- Supplier of Antique Building Materials.
- Supply railway sleepers for landscaping, construction and furniture. Photos, project ideas and an information service. Cutting and delivery service available.
Redwood Salvage Sales
- Eco-salvaged first-growth redwood from Mendocino, California. Cants, timbers, and lumber. Rare curly grain in stock as well.
- Offering quality reclaimed chestnut, oak and heartpine. Antique moulder blanks for flooring manufacturers.
Romsey Reclamation Ltd
- A reclamation company in Hampshire, England, specializing in railway sleepers, telegraph poles, bricks, tiles, slates and Yorkshire flagstone. Southern England area only.
The Rustic Wood Company
- This firm in Ontario dismantles timber frame buildings, warehouses, factories, mills, from the 1800s and early 1900s to offer wholesale reclaimed products.
Shenandoah Valley Reclaimed Lumber
- Providing antique lumber including yellow pine, barn beams and boards, hand hewn beams, logs, rough-cut oak, chestnut boards and others, in a wide variety of sizes
Solid Wood Products
- Manufacturing timber frame components, wide plank flooring and handcrafted furniture all using recycled douglas fir. They promote the use of recycled wood.
Stockton Heartwoods Intl, Ltd.
- Reclaimed antique and rare wood flooring, timbers, and mill products. Engineered and bamboo flooring.
Sylvan Brandt LLC
- Offers antique flooring from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Products, pricing, and online product ordering.
- A full-service recycled lumber millworks producing a line products made exclusively from reclaimed wood.
Traditional Woodworks and Lumber Company
- US firm offering products ranging from reclaimed flooring to custom millwork.
- Reclaimed wood and products, plank flooring, timbers and accessories. Lumber salvaged from sources like Utah's Great Salt Lake Trestle.
Victorian Wood Works
- Reclaimed, antique and new wood. Flooring, beams and paneling.
- Reclaimed antique oak and fir (up to 400 years old) from Germany,
- Since 1973, Vintage Lumber has manufactured reclaimed and rustic wood flooring.
Vintage Lumber Sales
- Sells heart pine, old-growth cypress, and other antique lumber from old wooden buildings in the eastern United States.
West Lincoln Barnboard and Beams
- Antique wood flooring, paneling, doors and windows trim recycled from old barn woods by barn salvage specialists.
What It's Worth
- Antique flooring, reclaimed wood floors, wide plank flooring and heart pine custom millwork. Antique reclaimed lumber and salvaged lumber sales for stair parts and old wood floors.
Will Branch Antique Lumber
- Recyclers of antique heart pine and cypress lumber, flooring, beams, ceilings, v-groove paneling, stair parts, cabinets, and furniture.
- Saw mill service for reclaimed and sustainable lumber on a custom-order basis, including on-site milling logs to lumber. Supplier of live edge slabs and some reclaimed lumber.
The Wood Source
- A full service shop for reclaimed wood including hewn timber, barn board, and whole kit barns with plans.
Wood, Steel & Glas, Inc.
- Milling Atlantic white cedar, cypress and reclaimed lumber into wood siding, decking, moulding, boat lumber, shakes and shingles and exterior trim.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2016 at 0:25:42 UTC -