The Rough Carpentry category is based on the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) category: DIVISION: 06 — WOOD AND PLASTICS Section: 06100 — Rough Carpentry Definition
Rough Carpentry: Carpentry work not specified in other sections and not exposed, unless otherwise specified; may include, but not limited to:
- structural and nonstructural framing,
- other blocking and furring,
- structural and nonstructural construction panels,
- prefabricated structural wood, and
- incidental carpentry work supporting other work.
The Filler King Company
Manufactures laminated random length roof decking, long-length roof decking, and Douglas Fir laminated wood beams.
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company
Holding company with subsidiaries which distribute lumber and other building products. (Nasdaq: JCTCF).
Pacific Wood Laminates
Offers engineered wood products for specific applications: plywood, lvl, concrete forms, siding, stringers and door and window frames.
Last update:January 2, 2007 at 17:48:11 UTC