become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wood_and_Plastics/Associations
Construction and Maintenance
Materials and Supplies
Wood and Plastics
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Wood and Plastics: Associations
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Associations
AWPA . The American Wood Preservers' Association
- USA. International, nonprofit technical organization founded in 1904 to provide a common forum for the exchange of information for all segments of the wood preservation industry, and for promulgating voluntary wood preservation standards. List of developed standards. Library of articles and publications. Links to related sites.
American Hardwood Information Center
- Information about buying, decorating with and caring for solid hardwood flooring, furniture, cabinetry and millwork; from the Hardwood Manufacturers Association.
American Institute of Timber Construction
- Representing the glued laminated timber industry since 1952, AITC provides technical support to manufacturers and design communities.
IRA. Intermountain Roundwood Association
- USA. Non-profit trade organization, representing the economic and educational interests of harvesters, producers and marketers of roundwood and associated products, materials and supplies. Searchable directory of member companies and products. Links to related sites.
IRG. International Research Group on Wood Protection
- Sweden. Independent international group of scientists, facilitating contacts between specialists working on the complex problems of wood protection and durability. Library of articles and publications. Links to related sites.
Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation
- Buyers cooperative of independent lumber dealers in the United States and the Bahamas. Purchases forest products, millwork, and hardware. Timeline, dealer locator, inquiry forms for dealers and suppliers.
Maine Wood Products Association
- Represents Maine-based wood product companies.
Northwestern Lumber Association
- Represents professional retailers and suppliers of the lumber and building material industry. Creates business aids and merchandise, education opportunities, publications and lobbying at the state and federal levels.
The American Hardwood Export Council
- International trade association for the American hardwood industry in Europe, representing both US exporters and major hardwood product trade associations.
The World of Engineered Wood
- Home page of the Composite Panel Association and the Composite Wood Council, representing the particleboard and medium density fiberboard (MDF) industries, and related products.
Western Wood Products Association
- A trade association representing softwood lumber manufacturers in 12 western states and Alaska.
Wood Moulding & Millwork Producers Association
- International non-profit trade association promoting the use of wood mouldings, millwork, and lumber.
Wood Products Council
- Joint site for wood products information sponsored by American Wood Council, APA-The Engineered Wood Association, Architectural Woodwork Institute, Canadian Wood Council, Composite Panel Association, Southern Forest Products Association and Western Wood Products Association.
Woodworking Machinery Suppliers Association
- UK trade association representing suppliers of woodworking machinery - both engaged in manufacture and import of products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, August 5, 2011 4:46:55 PM EDT -