become an editor
the entire directory
only in Thermal_and_Moisture/Fire_and_Smoke_Protection
Construction and Maintenance
Materials and Supplies
Thermal and Moisture
Fire and Smoke Protection
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Industrial Supply: Safety Equipment Supplies: Fire Protection
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Fire Safety
3M Architecture & Construction
- Passive and active fire protection systems. Product data sheets, company information.
A/D Fire Protection Systems
- ISO9001 registered manufacturer of passive fire protection products including thin-film intumescent, cementitious and fibre fireproofing products. All products UL, ULC, FM and ITS certified.
- Manufacturer of fireproofing systems for exposed structural steel, including intumescent mastics and mineral board products.
Astroflame (Fire Seals) Ltd.
- UK manufacturer and exporter of intumescent passive fire protection and fireproofing products. Includes product description and installation guides.
- Designer and manufacturer of removable insulation covers and removable fire protection covers. Includes a QuickTime presentation of products.
Clariant Flame Retardants
- Manufactures phosphorus compound additives for the production of fire protective coatings.
Complete Fire Protection Ltd.
- Manufacturer of fire retardant and intumescent materials. Diagrams and test evidence.
- Manufactures intumescent latex fire resistant paint for residential and commercial buildings. Includes material data safety sheets and detailed specifications.
Delta Pacific Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer, supplier, consultant and applicator of non-toxic, environmentally safe fire retardants.
- Applicator of commercial and industrial fireproofing, thermal barriers, and insulation throughout Canada.
Firefree Coatings, Inc.
- Manufactures a fire resistant coating for building materials. Technical and testing information as well as customer references available. Based in the US.
- Certified applicators and manufacturers of flame retardant saturants and coatings.
- Manufacturer of intumescent coatings for structural steel, fire stopping and passive fire protection products. Descriptions of products and services, guidance for the on-site measurement of intumescent coatings. United Kingdom.
Flame Control Coatings
- Supplies fire retardant and heat resistant coatings throughout Canada. Product list, UL testing information, and detailed specifications available.
Flame Stop, Inc
- Manufacturer of fire retardant products. A full line of intumescents, barriers, coatings and penetrants for commercial and residential use. Sold through distributors.
GPG Fire Systems AB
- Manufactures passive fire resistant systems for the sealing of cable and pipe penetrations in buildings. Distributor network throughout Europe and Asia.
Hy-Tech Thermal Solutions, LLC.
- Manufacturer of insulating ceramic house paint and insulating house paint additives to create a heat reflecting barrier.
Interex International Limited
- Manufactures acrylic co-polymer emulsions for waterproofing, fire retardants for fabrics, and steel protective intumescent coatings. Located in Lancashire, UK.
Intumescent Seals of Cambridge, UK
- Manufacturer of intumescent fire and smoke seals for fire doors, fire-safety glazing, ventilation grilles and other apertures which require protection from the passage of smoke, fire and fumes.
- UK distributor of passive intumescent fire stopping products. Product and safety data.
Isolatek International, Inc.
- Manufacturer of passive fire resistive materials for structural steel construction.
KBS Pty Ltd
- Passive fire protection products and services in Australia and North America. Product listings and company profile.
- Provides mineral based fire protection systems using vermiculite, perlite, and their derivatives. Also has contracting division. Located in Greenacre, NSW, Australia.
- Manufactures non-asbestos, fire-resistant thermal and flame barrier materials for industrial applications. Product data and material specifications.
Magma International BV
- Manufacturer of fire retardant products to protect wood, textiles, and thatched roofs. Located in the Netherlands.
National Fireproofing, Inc
- Suppliers of fireproofing materials, caulks and fire retardant chemicals. Product data, specifications, glossary.
- Manufacturer of the No-Burn line of environmentally friendly, non-toxic fire retardant and fire reactant products.
- Fire retardant products and system solutions for protection against high temperature, fire, and heat. Product catalogue, test and technical data, and distributor listing.
- Distributor of fire protection products including firestopping, fireproofing, fire blocking, draftstopping, smoke blocking, smoke seal and sound blocking. Company contacts.
ProSet Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of piping systems and solutions which prevent the spread of fire and smoke and reduce water damage for all building types.
- Canadian manufacturer and distributor of non-toxic, environmentally proven, liquid flame retardants.
- Distributor and supplier of insulation products, including dry lining, fire insulation and protection, thermal insulation, roof and loft insulation, and industrial lining. Offices throughout the UK.
STI - Specified Technologies Inc.
- Intumescent firestopping products. Technical library includes product information, system drawings, certificates of conformance and builder submittals. Firestop FAQs.
Turning Star, Inc.
- Fire retardant products and application services for fabrics, papers, and wood.
- Manufacturers of thermal insulation and passive fire protection systems for the oil and petrochemical industries.
Unique Fire Stop Products
- Manufacturer of split sleeve and penetrator systems for penetrating fire barriers. Uses intumescent sealants.
- Manufacturer of environmental, non-toxic fire proofing agents, fire retardant coatings and penetrants. Product specifications available.
- Manufactures integrated sealing systems for fire, smoke, acoustical, air filtration and EMI/RFI shielding technologies. Located in Bronx, NY, USA.
Fire and Smoke Protection
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 0:54:07 UTC -