become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Construction/Fabric_Structures
Construction and Maintenance
Materials and Supplies
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Special Construction: Fabric Structures
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Tools and Equipment: Staging: Tents and Canvas Structures
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Building Types: Domes: Prefabricated
Recreation: Outdoors: Equipment: Tents
Abacus Shade Structures
- Manufactures, designs and installs shade structures, sails and membrane structures in shade cloth or waterproof materials.
- Manufacture portable shelters made from re-inforced woven nylon fabric with PVC, for use by emergency services as well as business. Includes contact information for global agents.
- Designs and manufactures portable, easily mobilized fabric buildings for military, commercial, industrial, and recreational applications. Includes product overviews.
Alnet Shade Cloth
- Manufacturers of UV resistant shade cloth products.
American Covers Inc.
- Offers truck covers and tarps, fabric buildings, and other fabric products as well as rentable tents. Located in Mandeville, LA.
Aquila Shelters, Ltd
- UK. Suppliers of portable and fixed tensile structures for indoor and outdoor uses. Kist of case studies.
- Design and manufacture of tensile fabric structures. Technical information and project examples.
- Design, manufacture and sale of air-supported structures for recreational and industrial applications.
- Design and manufacture tents, clear span buildings and tension canopies. Product descriptions and examples.
Base Structures Ltd
- A tensile fabric contractor for both exterior and interior structures and forms. Located in Bristol, UK.
Big Top Shelters
- Provides custom tensioned membrane shelter solutions for clients around the world.
- Tensioned membranes can be used to construct roofs, free standing buildings, skylights and accent enclosures.
Cameron Holdsworth Associates
- UK. Engineering consultants, specialised in portable tensile structures and tunable vibration absorbers. Links to related sites.
- Relocatable tension fabric structures for temporary or permanent uses. Pictures and profiles.
Creative Tent International
- Portable pre-engineered structures for commercial, recreational and industrial projects. Maintenance, warehousing, military, business and equestrian.
- Manufacturing aluminium frame canopies, clearspan tents, storage facilities, sport halls, and marquees. Pictures and product information.
Dome Shelter Systems
- Manufacture of frame-supported fabric structures. Application specific project examples.
- Manufacturer of custom made drop shade systems for interior and exterior use in residential and commercial buildings.
East Coast Shades
- Design, manufacture and installation of sail shades and fabric structures.
- Manufacturer and supplier of air domes for sports, industry, exhibition, protection and agriculture. View site in Czech, Dutch, English or Spanish.
- Architectural, engineering and design company specialising in tensile structures.
The Farley Group
- Design, manufacture, installation and servicing of air-supported structures. Pictures and product information.
- Switzerland. Manufacture, project management and technical consultancy services for textile based architectural structures, tents and membrane structures. English and German.
Gale Pacific, Ltd
- Australia. Design and manufacture of a range of UV-blocking shade cloths and sails, umbrellas, window furnishings and portable shading structures.
Green Frog Shelters
- Supplier for all major brands of portable and temporary shelters will accommodate every size and budget need.
- Manufactures greenhouses, irrigation equipment, fabric-covered domes, shelters.
Mahaffey Fabric Structures
- Manufacture temporary, relocatable fabric structures available for rent or purchase. Product photographs, specifications and FAQs.
- Pre-assembled ready-to-install umbrellas and tensioned structures for weather protection and enhanced landscape design.
MoonBurst Structures, Ltd
- UK. Design, manufacture and installation of permanent and portable membrane tension structures. Also, structure hire services. Extensive technical information and description of design process. Products and services brochure on PDF file. Links to related sites.
- Suppliers of small fabric structures. Includes pictures and sample applications.
Rudi Enos Design
- Design, engineer and manufacture of tensile and portable fabric structures. Example projects and company information.
Sediabena Sdn Bhd
- Design and build tensile fabric structures, spaceframes, architectural structural roofs and claddings, aircraft hangars, pre-modular wide span buildings, and exhibition halls.
Shade Systems Inc.
- Manufacturers of outdoor shade covers, canopies, tents, umbrellas, and shelters.
- Manufacture of fabric frame tents and structures. Applications include party tents, exhibition halls and recreation structures.
- Manufacturer of portable, fabric covered steel frame tubing temporary structures. Shows garages and portable greenhouses, aircraft hangars and industrial storage shed photos and pricing.
- Fabric solutions such as tension, dome and frame air structures, flexible ducts, enclosure systems, safety and environmental products.
Special Structures Lab, Ltd
- UK. Design and manufacturing consultants to architects, engineers and companies involved in portable structures and architectural membranes.
Sprung Instant Structures
- Manufacturer stressed membrane structures consisting of a series of aluminum arched ribs integrally connected by modular architectural membrane panels.
- France. Fabricators of textile fabrics based inflatable and architectural structures, facades, tents, domes and marquees, and environmental products. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information. Part of Relais Textiles Techniques. English and French.
Superior Building Manufacturing
- Manufacture of single arch and truss steel tube frame fabric structures. Agricultural and industrial applications.
- Manufacturers of custom designed shade structures for agricultural, aeronautical, automotive, water conservation and shopping center applications.
- Fabric structures for interior, exterior and exhibition environments.
- Custom tension membrane shade structures for outdoor sails.
- An engineering analysis consultancy providing specialist services for the design and construction of lightweight stressed membrane structures worldwide.
- Design, engineer, manufacture, rent and sell the fabric structures.
- Suppliers of tension fabric structures using a lightweight medium that can be manipulated by the designer or architect for production needs.
Thorline Shade Structures
- Australia. Design and manufacture of portable shade structures for domestic and commercial markets.
- Suppliers of fabric covered timber structures.
Trans Continental Tarps
- South Africa. Manufacturer of Tarpaulins and Ducting products made of PVC. Presents pictures of products for reference.
Universal Fabric Structures
- Manufacture pre-fabricated, clear-span, tension fabric membrane buildings, shelters and structures. Includes an application guide and picture library .
Universal Fabric Structures Pty., Ltd
- Australia. Design and manufacture of pre-engineered and custom architectural tension membrane systems for shade protection. Also, project management, installation and maintenance, and technical consulting services. Technical information. Product brochures on PDF files.
- Manufacturers of fabric structures using ETFE fabric.
Vehicle Protection Structures
- Manufacture of UV, sun, and hail protection structures.
- Designs, manufacture, and install of portable fabric structures. Includes pictures and product information.
WebShade Pty., Ltd
- Australia. Design, development and manufacture of shade protection solutions for commercial, residential and institutional projects. Technical information. On-line demo software for shade auditing, design and modelling. Links to related sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:27:13 AM EDT -