become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pavement/Associations
Construction and Maintenance
Materials and Supplies
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Site Construction: Pavement: Associations
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Associations
- Asphalt Emulsion Manufacturers Association, an international organization representing the asphalt emulsion industry.
AGCIL - Associated General Contractors of Illinois
- Represents contractors, subcontractors, and associates, and serves its members by promoting the interests of the heavy-highway industry. Education, construction news, events, legislative resources and contacts.
American Concrete Pavement Association
- Dedicated to the promotion of the superiority of concrete pavements for use in interstate highways, state and county highways, municipal streets, local roads, and airports.
American Concrete Pavement Association - Northeast Chapter
- Promote concrete pavement for highways, municipal streets, intersections, county roads and airports, in the south eastern United States.
American Public Works Association
- An international educational and professional association of public agencies, private sector companies, and individuals dedicated to providing high quality public works goods and services.
American Road and Transportation Builders Association - ARTBA
- Full-service association for contractors, transportation officials, and equipment manufacturers. Features government affairs, conferences, newsletter, and educational materials.
Applied Research Associates Inc.
- Pavement research programs recognized for advancing the design, evaluation, construction, and management of airfield and highway systems.
The Asphalt Institute
- International trade association of petroleum asphalt producers, manufacturers and affiliated businesses. Includes technical questions, publications, seminars, international meetings, and transportation industry links.
Asphalt Pavement Association of West Virginia
- Non-profit trade association representing the producers of hot mix asphalt along with other industry-related firms. Features members listing, news, and resource centre.
Asphalt Pavement Association of Indiana
- Trade association for asphalt pavement producer contractors. Features news, technical data, scholarships, and related links.
Asphalt Recycling And Reclaiming Association
- Worldwide association for those involved in the asphalt and recycling industry.
Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists
- The association is dedicated to the advancement of asphalt paving technology.
Canadian Asphalt Shingle Manufacturers' Association
- Established to serve and promote the best interests of all stakeholders in the Canadian asphalt shingle industry; namely manufacturers, consumers, suppliers, distributors and employees.
The Canadian Geotechnical Society
- The society provides a wide range of opportunities for learning about geotechnical engineering and related geosciences.
The Canadian Technical Asphalt Association
- Canadian forum dedicated to asphalt and asphalt mixes, products, manufacturing processes and technology.
European Asphalt Pavement Association - EAPA
- European industry association which represents the manufacturers of bituminous mixtures and companies engaged in asphalt road construction and maintenance and explains the use of bitumen emulsion in Europe.
- Federal Highway Administration who provide expertise, resources, and information to continually improve the quality of the nation's highway system and its intermodal connections.
Illinois Asphalt Pavement Association
- Offers news, bulletin board, membership information and technical advice for hot mix asphalt producers in Illinois.
Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association
- Serving the interests of members in the heavy road, highway and bridge construction industry. Features news, information, education programs, member benefits, links and contacts.
International Grooving and Grinding Association - IGGA
- A non profit trade association committed to the development of the diamond grinding and grooving process for surfaces constructed with Portland cement concrete and asphalt. Features technical data, specifications and membership details.
International Road Federation (IRF)
- A not-for-profit, non-political service organisation. Its purpose and continuing objective is to encourage better road and transportation systems worldwide .
International Society for Asphalt Pavements
- In addition to promoting technical advances, ISAP is looking at the future directions of the asphalt paving industry in terms of key issues such as environmental protection, socio-economic impacts, political concerns.
Kentucky Concrete Pavement Association - KCPA
- Trade organisation for issues related to business and market development, technical standards, and product performance. Includes calendar of events, news, awards and contracts.
Laboratoire Central des Ponts et Chaussées - France
- National organization for applied research and development. Features news and events, a presentation and a range of research documentation.
Mineta Transportation Institute.
- An international transportation information and repository source. Maintained in the USA .
Minnesota Asphalt Pavement Association - MAPA
- Represents members interests regarding items involving transportation, the environment, and legislation. Includes members listing, calendar of events, and links to related organizations.
Missouri Asphalt Pavement Association
- Promotes the use of asphalt as a road construction material to architects, engineers, landowners and other government entities. Includes asphalt facts, news and events, and technical data.
National Asphalt Paving Association
- Represents the producers of hot mix asphalt industry.
National Association of County Engineers
- Monitor and provide opinions for national legislation affecting county transportation and public works departments.
National Stone, Sand, and Gravel Association
- Organization of producers of aggregates in the United States.Membership details, careers, publications, and events.
Ontario Hot Mix Producers Association - OHMPA
- Provides a voice for hot mix asphalt producers on all subjects affecting the industry or members' businesses. Includes news and events, and educational resources.
- Technical association developing the knowledge of properties of materials and performance of structures. Features members list, publications and meetings.
Roading New Zealand
- Representative body for contracting companies whose core business involves building and maintaining roading and land transport infrastructure. Features services, news and publications.
Rubber Pavements Association
- Dedicated to encouraging greater usage of high quality, cost effective asphalt pavements containing recycled tire rubber. Includes newsletter, video, and documentation library.
The Society of Rheology
- Composed of physicists, chemists, biologists, engineers, and mathematicians interested in the advancing and applications of rheology, which is defined as the science of deformation and flow of matter.
Southern Africa Bitumen Association
- Sabita is funded by its members to add value to their operations. Value addition is achieved through market developments and advancing the efficient use and application of bituminous- and asphalt products.
Washington Asphalt Paving Association - WAPA
- Represents hot mix asphalt producers in Washington State. Features pavement guides, conferences and scholarships.
World Road Association - PIARC
- Provides an international forum for analysis and discussion of the full spectrum of transport issues, related to roads and road transport. Features projects, publications, members, and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2013 at 12:58:00 UTC -