the entire directory
only in Architects/Golf_Course
Construction and Maintenance
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Landscaping: Architects: Golf Course
Sports: Golf: Course Architecture
Albanese & Lutzke
- Paul Albanese, ASGCA member, and Chris Lutzke lead the architecture and construction management firm. History, philosophy and projects are featured.
Albatros Golf Course Construction
- Course construction and renovation company in Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.
American Society of Golf Course Architects
- North America professional association. Includes member list, news, directory of suppliers, developer's handbook, press releases, book reviews, and information about Remodeling University, available publications, trends, and environmental awareness.
Andy Johnson Design
- Provides planning and design services for public and private golf course developers and owners of existing facilities both nationally and internationally.
- Offers design, construction and installation of floating golf greens and targets.
Arnold Palmer Design Company
- Firm of former touring professional. History, services, projects and associates are listed.
Ault, Clark Associates, Ltd.
- Company designs, renovates, adding onto, and consulting with every type of golf course facility across the country and around the world.
Barkshire Laser Leveling
- Providing laser leveling services in the southwestern U.S. for golf course maintenance and renovation.
The Bates Golf Design Group
- Offers a range of golf design services by course architect Gene Bates.
Bob Cupp Inc.
- Georgia based design firm. History, biography and course listings are listed.
Booth Golf Design, Inc.
- Golf course architectural services site includes design principles, course photography, current projects and press.
- Consultancy service based in Coventry UK. Includes company design philosophy and contact details both in UK and abroad.
Carrick Design Inc.
- Toronto based firm with a portfolio of Canadian courses. Philosophy, projects and associates are listed.
Case Golf Company
- Roy Case lead design firm based in Florida. Team, portfolio and services are listed.
Cashmore Golf Design
- Provides course and clubhouse design. Includes latest developments, new ventures and contact details. Located in Australia.
Chris Pitman Golf Course Architecture NZ Ltd
- Design and construction oversight with specialization in course restoration and upgrading. Services, projects and photos are listed.
Clyde Johnston Designs, Inc.
- Clyde Johnston, ASGCA member, provides golf course designs throughout the southeastern United States.
Course Crafters, Inc.
- Golf course renovation, construction, and irrigation company. Profile, references, current work and staff are listed.
- Golf course construction, irrigation, drainage, landscaping, new sites and renovations.
- Experience in the fields of golf course operations, construction, architecture and environmental planning. Firm offers a full range of golf course design and consulting services.
Cutlip Golf Design
- Architect Ronald S. Cutlip. Projects, questions and answers and Rockefeller putting green information is listed.
DA Weibring / Golf Resources Group
- Design and consulting service based in Dallas, Texas. Projects, staff and philosophy are listed.
Dan Maples Golf Course Design
- North Carolina based design firm. Portfolio, history and services are listed.
David Gill/Steven Halberg Limited
- Partnership includes landscape architects. Design philosophy, firm history, capabilities, and competed works.
David Griffith Golf
- Golf course architect. List of projects.
DeVries Designs, Inc.
- Mike DeVries course architect. Philosophy essays and projects are listed.
DHT Golf Services
- Construction company located in Plymouth, MA. provides restoration and new construction services.
Edwin Roald Golf Design
- Icelandic firm provides new course and renovation services. Projects and construction work are listed.
Ernie Els Design
- Design firm of professional golfer. Profile, projects and news are listed.
European Golf Design
- Design Company of IMG and the PGA European Tour. Gallery, profiles and press are listed.
European Institute of Golf Course Architects
- Founded in order to establish and develop the profession of designing, architecture, planning and building golf courses. Includes general information, news, library, member list, education, and related links.
- Golf course architectural practice with information on the company's services, philosophy, project portfolio and future plans.
Finger Dye Spann, Inc.
- Award winning architects, Ken Dye and Baxter Spann, have more than 40 years of design experience on over 100 courses. Course photography, profiles, recognition, approach and experience are detailed.
Forrest Richardson and Assoc.
- Design, feasibility, and planning services for new golf course projects, remodeling and site planning projects. Course portfolio, images, history, articles and services are featured.
Gary Kern Golf Course Architect
- Design Philosophy, list of courses, and background of Gary Kern
Gary Panks Associates
- Award winning golf course architectural design team located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Gary Player Course Design
- Firm has created courses worldwide. Profile, philosophy, projects and awards are listed.
Gaunt Golf Design
- UK based international firm. Team, services and portfolio are listed.
GNP Golf Design Pty Ltd
- Professional, tailored and internationally recognized golf course design service. Features include profile, philosophy, project list and master planning.
Golf and Landscape Design
- Design and supervision Services in Europe and world wide. References, projects and services are listed.
Golf Course Builders Association of America
- Nonprofit trade association for golf course builders and suppliers to the golf course construction industry.
Golf Properties Design
- Firm works in the US and Mexico. Based in southern California.
Golf Scapes, Inc.
- Design firm led by past president of the ASGCA, Jeffrey Brauer. Series of articles detailing the making of a course, portfolio and classic courses are featured.
- International firm with offices in the UK and Spain. Portfolio and staff are listed.
Graeme Grant Golf Design
- Australian based firm with 30 years experience. Profile, services and gallery are listed.
- Golf course shaping, greens construction, and laser leveling tee construction. Projects, history and IRS green construction ruling are listed.
Greg Norman Golf Course Design
- Design firm of professional golfer. Portfolio, services, and gallery are listed.
Grossman Course Design
- Washington State based firm. Biography listed.
- Architects services include feasibility studies, irrigation, agronomy, design and project management of construction. Firm history, experience, methods and references are listed.
Herfort - Norby Golf Course Architects
- Design firm based in Minnesota. Services and projects are featured.
Heritage Links Golf Course Builders
- Golf course building division of Lexicon, Inc. Services, projects and partners are featured.
Huxham Golf Design Inc.
- International design firm located in Canada. Projects, bios and awards are listed.
Ian Andrew Golf Design
- ASGCA member's firm is based in Ontatio, Canada. Restoration and renovation experiences, philosophy and news are featured.
J Drew Rogers
- ASGCA member architect based in Ohio. Projects, philosophy and bio are featured.
J. Michael Poellot Golf Designs
- Thirty years of site specific design solutions for masterplanning, course design and construction administration. Services, projects and biography are listed.
Jacklin Design Group
- Firm of former pro golfer Tony Jacklin. Golf Career, associates and services are featured.
Jacobsen Hardy Golf Course Design
- Design firm headed by Peter Jacobsen, PGA tour member, and Jim Hardy. Projects, services, profiles and philosophies are featured.
Jake McTavish Golf
- International course construction, shaping and finishing. Services, biography and experiences are listed.
James J. Engh Golf Design Group
- Jim Engh lead firm has designed courses worldwide. Biography, award information, press, and design philosophy are featured.
Jeff Howes Golf Course Design
- International golf course designer offering consultation, construction, restoration, site analysis and masterplans.
Jerry Matthews Natural Course Design
- Firm with over 45 years of experience in designing new courses and remodeling existing facilities. Design Philosophy, history, services, new and renovated course listings, and award winning designs are featured.
Jerry Pate Golf Design
- Pensacola Florida based design, restoration and construction firm. Includes course portfolio, current projects and contact details.
JMP Golf Design Group
- Course design firm with offices in CA and NC. Project listings, architects biographies, philosophy and services are featured.
Johnny Miller Design and Development
- Firm of former touring professional. Developments, events and news are listed.
Kelly Blake Moran - Golf Course Architects
- Professional golf course architecture practice providing complete design services.
Ken Kavanaugh Golf Course Design
- ASGCA member Ken Kavanaugh's Tucson based firm. Services, press and photography are listed.
Kipp Schulties Golf Design
- Florida based design firm. Projects, philosophy and gallery are listed.
Knott and Linn Golf Design Group
- Golf course architects,with award-winning private, public, and resort golf courses worldwide.
Kyle Phillips Golf Course Design
- Firm lead by ASGCA member has designed new courses in the US and Europe. Projects, articles and services are listed.
- Specialize in the construction and renovation of high-end sports fields and detailed landscaping of golf courses.
Lindsay B. Ervin, Inc
- ASGCA member led firm based in Maryland. Staff, portfolio and packaged solutions are listed.
Lohmann Golf Designs
- Golf course design group.
Martin Design Partnership, Ltd.
- Golf course design, master planning and renovation, landscape architectural services.
Matthews Design Group
- Third generation course architect, offers new construction and renovation services. Includes history, staff profiles, portfolio and links.
- PGA Tour player Mark McCumber's golf course design, construction and management company.
Michael J. Benkusky, Inc.
- ASGCA member. Design vision, portfolio, services, and experience are featured.
Mike Nuzzo Golf Course Design
- Original course design, renovation, master plan development and detailed analysis. Routing studies, site selection, planning, construction services are featured.
- Jeff Mingay partnered with fellow Canadian architect, Rod Whitman, provide design and construction services. Experience, philosophy, selected writings, and course profiles featured.
Mole Golf Limited
- Course construction, earthworks and shaping in the UK and Europe.
Morgan Golf Design
- Provides design services for domestic and international courses. Contact and projects.
Mungeam Cornish Golf Design Inc.
- Golf course architects providing new designs and renovations. Background on the principals and photos of their projects are displayed.
Nelson & Haworth Golf Course Architects
- International firm with established designs in Asia. Approach, projects and awards are listed.
- Design firm of professional golfer. History, associate designers, services and projects are featured.
Northeast Golf Company
- Design and planning organization based in Rhode Island. Project and construction experience listed.
Olso Beatty Hnatiuk Golf Ltd.
- Offers design and planning as well as construction services for the golf industry. Company profile and project information.
Origins Golf Design
- Todd Eckenrode course architect. Course photos, sketches and philosophy are featured.
Pacific Coast Design
- Australian based firm headed by Phil Ryan. Profile and projects are listed.
- Thierry Sprecher and Gery Watine, golf course architects in Lyon, France. Includes information about past projects.
- Course construction consultancy services in UK and Europe. Includes references to over 250 existing projects.
Pittman Poe and Associates
- Golf and land planning firm. Projects and services are listed.
Raymond Hearn Golf Designs
- ASGCA member provides course design and architecture, remodeling, landscape architecture and land planning services. Portfolio, philosophy, process, architecture class and profiles are featured.
Rees Jones Inc.
- Firm based in Montclair, New Jersey has design and renovation experience including preparing courses for the US Open. Current projects, awards, philosophy and experience are listed.
Renaissance Golf Design
- Tom Doak lead firm based in Michigan. Essays, photos, philosophies and projects are listed.
Renditions Golf Group
- International replica golf design firm focuses on trademarked Golf's Grand Slam Experience. Photo gallery and projects are featured.
Richard Mandell Golf Architecture
- Firm designs new courses, renovation and restoration, master planning and author of "Pinehurst - Home of American Golf" and is based in Pinehurst, North Carolina. Projects, services and book details are featured.
Robert LeBlanc and Associates Golf Architects
- Canadian Golf course architects specializing in new course design, renovations, golf master planning and resort planning and design.
Robert Trent Jones II
- Firm is committed to creating spaces of the earth, for the spirit. Vision, portfolio, press releases and staff are featured.
Roger Griffiths Associates
- Landscape and course architectural firm. Services, projects and staff are listed.
- Course architect based in Wisconsin. Projects and services section.
Ron Garl Golf Design
- Florida based international designer. Project list, staff and testimonials are listed.
Ron Kern - Golf Design Group, Inc.
- ASGCA member provides new and renovation services. Projects and background are listed.
Russell Golf Design, LP
- Firm provides new course design and existing course renovations and remodels. Projects, land development services and news is listed.
Shearer Golf Design
- Bob Shearer is founder and principal of the Australian firm. Philosophy, portfolio and consultation services are listed.
Snead Consulting & Design
- Design, engineering and consultation services. Projects and news is listed.
Society of Australian Golf Course Architects
- Australian professional society. Site features member list, history, responsibilities and Golf Architectural Journal.
Steve Smyers Golf Course Architects
- Florida based firm works internationally. Processes and projects are listed.
Steven Ward - Golfplan
- Canadian course architects and resort planners.
Swan Golf Designs Limited
- Golf Course Designers and Architects for the UK, Europe, the Middle East and China.
TDI International, Inc.
- Course builder and consultant. Portfolio, people and services are listed.
Thompson Golf Architects
- Describes the services provided as golf course architects and land planners.
Thompson Golf Design Group
- Offers full course design service. Includes recent projects, photographs and contact details. Located in Alberta, Canada.
Thomson Perrett & Lobb
- London based practice with 5 times British Open Champion Peter Thomson, Ross Perrett and Tim Lobb. Projects, biographies and services are listed.
Tim Liddy Golf Course Design
- ASGCA member Tim Liddy provides services internationally. Experiences with Pete Dye and past projects are listed.
Tim N. Cate Designs, Inc.
- Golf course architect located in Sunset Beach, North Carolina.
Tom Schroeder Design
- Design, construction and renovation firm based in AZ. Process and projects are listed.
Tony Ristola Architect
- Golf course architecture, landscape design and planning, construction and golf course renovation.
Turner Macpherson Golf Design
- Firm offers new course and renovation services based in New Zealand. Services and portfolio are listed.
- Nationwide golf course maintenance and management firm located in Calabasas, CA.
von Hagge, Smelek and Baril
- Firm has completed projects in many nations. Profiles, awards, newsletter and testimonials are listed.
Weitz Golf International
- Golf course and clubhouse contractor. Projects and services are listed.
William W. Amick
- Architect since 1959 and current ASGCA member. Biography, services, course list and articles are featured.
XGD Systems Golf Course Drainage
- Offers a procedure in which a subsurface drainage system is installed to remove surface water and lower the water table in the green.
Yuhas Land Design
- New York based firm lists projects and services.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 15, 2013 11:11:41 PM EST -