become an editor
the entire directory
only in Historic_Preservation/Architects
Construction and Maintenance
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Contractors and Consultants
This category in other languages:
- Providing historic preservation services from office in Washington, DC, including historic structures evaluations, Section 106 consultation; restoration, rehabilitation and adaptive reuse design.
- Specializing in renovation and rehabilitation of older buildings. Located in Hartford, Connecticut.
David Brain Partnership
- Bath, UK-based architectural practice experienced in conservation, and specialising in historic building restoration.
- Specializes in documentation of buildings, structures, and sites, using photogrammetric and laser scanning. As-built or existing-conditions drawings and documentation.
Donald Insall Associates
- Specialising in historic building repair and conservation. Offices in London, Bath, Cambridge, Canterbury and Shrewsbury in the UK.
Fernier & Associates
- Based in Paris, France and specializing in the refurbishment of historical buildings.
Francoise Bollack Architects
- Offers historic preservation, adaptive re-use, renovation and new design. Overview of services and projects provided.
- Full-service architecture firm working primarily in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. Includes awards and project information.
Gil Sanchez, Architect
- Provides full historic architectural services in the Southwest US, specializing in restoration, rehabilitation and historical documentation of adobe construction.
Historic Resources Group
- Provides historic preservation planning, architecture, and development services. Includes featured project details and staff profiles.
- Specializing in the rehabilitation and historic restoration of building exteriors. North Haven, Connecticut.
Ian Bowman, Ltd.
- Architect with specialized education in building conservation shows projects and offers background on regional regulations. Works in New Zealand and Australia.
John Milner Associates, Inc.
- Provides multidisciplinary services in architecture and preservation planning, building conservation, and cultural resources to clients in the eastern United States.
Joseph Pell Lombardi Architect
- New York City based preservation and restoration firm provides company profile and information on completed projects.
Mark B. Thompson Associates LLC
- Architecture and planning firm specializing in historic preservation and restoration, independent school and university architecture and master planning. Offices in Philadelphia and Greenwich, Connecticut.
Michael Gaetner & Associates
- Architects specialize in historic preservation and rehabilitation projects, including "fast track" projects, accessibility issues, and federally funded work. Commercial, residential, and hotel work, largely in the southwestern United States.
Passchier Architects and Consultants
- Specialize in architectural and urban heritage projects. in the Netherlands and Indonesia.
Peter Andrew Barrett
- Provides consulting services to architects, builders, and planners involved in preservation projects. Includes project samples.
- Freelance "conservation architect" offers planning, building assessment, design, and documentation services for projects in Australia, following the Burra charter.
Quinn Evans Architects
- Full service architectural firm specializing in the adaptive use of historic structures and the traditional design of new buildings. Offices in Ann Arbor, Michigan and Washington, D.C.
Robin Kent Architecture & Conservation
- Specialists in the conservation of historic buildings and sites, ancient monuments, conservation areas, and related issues, including new design in historic contexts.
Sunderland Period Homes
- Specializes in building and restoring 18th and 19th century New England colonial homes. View samples of exterior and interior projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 1:49:59 UTC -