the entire directory
only in Construction_and_Maintenance/Historic_Preservation
Construction and Maintenance
Materials and Supplies
Arts: Architecture: History
Arts: Architecture: Preservation
Home: Home Improvement: Restoration
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology
This category in other languages:
Arbogast Paint Analysis
- Provides scientific analysis of historic finishes for the restoration of historic structures ranging from state capitol buildings to archaeological sites.
- A studio crafting hand-carved architectural works in wood and marble for residential, commercial and historical interiors. This firm based in Valencia, California, works across the US.
- Ambiente Risorse e Sviluppo (Environment, Resources and Development) is a consulting firm working all over the world.
- Provides documentation of historic barns and outbuildings in the U.S. that includes condition reports, historical narratives, physical descriptions, architectural documentation, historic site plans, and State and National Register nominations.
Bucks County TimberCraft Inc.
- Custom design contracting firm specializing in adaptive reuse of old barns into unique homes. Features portfolio, FAQs, news. Based in Carversville, PA.
Building Conservation Associates
- A private consulting and research firm practicing preservation design, conditions assessments, materials science, and historic building documentation. Projects are in the northeastern United States.
Curatorial Resources and Research
- Provides scholarly research, lectures, tours, and instructional materials on modern art and architecture for organizations, film-makers, and museums.
EHT Traceries, Inc
- A women-owned research and consulting firm specializing in architectural history and historic preservation, based in Washington, DC.
General Engineering: Galileo Siscam Technology
- An Italian company based in Florence offering geophysical surveys for archaeology and civil engineering, monitoring of structure micro-shifts, databases, geographic information systems. Company profile, examples.
Heritage Restoration, Inc
- Historic Preservation construction company offering services such as framing, plaster, window repair and interior finish work.
Historic Documentation Company, Inc.
- Serves government agencies, historic property owners and managers with surveys, permitting, US National Register nominations, HABS/HAER documents, restoration and conservation consulting and large format photography. Based in Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
Historic House Colors
- A nationwide consulting service that selects historically appropriate color schemes for homes and commercial building exteriors.
Historic Plaster Conservation Services Limited
- Strengthens existing fragile plaster in ceilings and walls in historic buildings.
- Master carpenter specializing in historic preservation, including plaster, millwork, and timber frame repairs.
Hockley & Dawson
- Consulting engineers who specialise in the sensitive repair and conservation of historic buildings and structures. Portfolio includes projects throughout the United Kingdom.
Julie L. Sloan
- Stained glass consultants advice on stained glass conservation issues.
Listed Buildings and Planning Ltd.
- A consultancy service for planners, archaeologists and developers in the UK. Lists specific services on offer and a sample of projects.
Masonry Restoration Specialist LLC
- Performs building restorations, brick replacement, caulking, stone repair, exterior building cleaning, tuckpointing and masonry cutting. Located in Finlayson, Minnesota.
Ned Kaufman PhD
- An independent practice offering a wide range of professional services in heritage conservation, based in New York City.
Office of Bauforschung
- A firm documenting and researching historical monuments in the Austrian Tyrol, as well as advising on and supervising restoration. Team, projects. In English, German and Italian.
- This company in Iran offers preservation and restoration of historic buildings, objects, books and documents. Activities, portfolio, services, facilities.
Paula S. Reed and Associates, Inc.
- Woman-owned business, based in Maryland, provides cultural resource evaluations, primarily in the northeastern United States. Photos and brief description of services.
Preservation Trades Network, Inc.
- Non-profit membership organization dedicated to education, networking and outreach for the traditional building trades and allied disciplines. Includes information on trade shows and events.
Robert Silman Associates PC
- Structural engineers specialize in historic preservation, including large federal projects in the United States. Includes work on masonry, timber, and cast concrete structures.
Sanrakshan Heritage Consultants
- A cultural heritage management firm in India specialising in the architectural conservation and management planning.
Steven McQuillin & Associates
- Consulting firm specializing in National Register nominations, tax credits, theatre restoration work, urban planning, local preservation laws, advocacy. Based in northeast Ohio, providing service throughout the U. S.
- Directory of product suppliers, contractors, and craftspeople who do preservation work.
- Refurbishment of arches and vaulted roofs for houses, taverns, basements and churches. An Italian firm which works across the world.
Usenet alt.building.planning-preservation -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 16:05:07 UTC -