become an editor
the entire directory
only in Architects/Sustainable
Construction and Maintenance
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: Sustainable
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Building Types: Sustainable Architecture
Science: Environment: Sustainability
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
Society: Issues: Environment: Sustainable Development
This category in other languages:
Alstrom Group PC
- Ecological architects with offices in Aspen, Colorado and Lawrence, Kansas.
- Woman owned firm in Salt Lake City, Utah specializing in environmentally sustainable architecture.
Anne Johnson, AIA
- Architecture and graphics studio focused on integrating sustainable practices into graphic, residential, commercial and civic projects.
- Architecture with conservation in mind. Located in Bath, UK.
- Salt Lake City, Utah design firm provides its design philosophy, project gallery and company information.
Black Architecture Limited
- London-based firm specialising in the design and realisation of sustainable, urban, mixed-use projects.
- Design, construction services and environmental architecture, as well as a real estate consultant in the Western US and South America. Includes brief introduction and links.
Brennan and Wilson Architects
- Offers examples of sustainable architecture, housing and arts projects in the UK along with a practice profile and contact details. Located in Dunbar, UK.
- Designers with experience in ecologically sensitive green building, green architecture and community based planning projects. Portfolios, awards, and contact information.
Christopher Andrews Architect & Town Planner
- Offers a complete range of architectural services, from site planning to interior design. Oakland, California.
- Seattle architect specializing in sustainable design and green building practices. Overview of services, photo gallery and press items offered.
Collins Architects & Construction Co
- Design-build firm involved in the environment and building sustainable architecture. Houston, Texas.
Croxton Collaborative Architects PC
- Full- service planning, architecture and interior design firm in New York City specializing in environment / sustainable and human-centered architecture and design.
- Residential firm specializing in the use of straw bale, sustainable and green building, and renewable energy.
- Boulder, Colorado based full-service architecture firm serving the Rocky Mountain region of the U.S.
- Offering architecture and energy and environmental consultancy services for residential, commercial, education and arts/leisure. Located in London, UK.
- Architectural firm specializing in alternative construction and environmentally appropriate technologies, such as straw bales, earth-rammed tires, pumice-crete, paper-crete and adobe. Contains project photos.
- A multi-discipline firm offering sustainable research, consulting and design services to private, corporate and public clients. Located in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Architect's studio in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, specializing in an ecological approach. Profile, projects and commentary on modern architecture and earth building.
- Offers environmentally-responsive, high performance, green home design, architecture counseling and technical consulting services. Houston.
- Sustainable ecological designs for residential and commercial projects throughout the UK.
Farr Associates Architecture and Urban Design
- Chicago-based firm focused on effective design and planning strategies that are environmentally-responsive to issues such as energy conservation, historic preservation and community-based planning.
- Conceptual design, sustainable building and urban design research. Offices in Switzerland and Germany.
- Multi-disciplinary practice in Pretoria, South Africa specialising in architecture, planning, sustainable development, disabled access and capacity development.
George Grams Architects
- Design and construction group specialising in sustainable architecture and building. Lions Bay, British Columbia.
Graybeal Architects, LLC
- Carbondale, Colorado firm specializing in livable spaces with low or no impact on the environment. Details on experience and projects completed.
- Seattle architects focused on sustainable design for residential renovation and new construction, including energy and resource conservation and healthy building.
Hays + Ewing Design Studio
- Charlottesville, Virginia architectural firm merging sustainable and green building design in commercial, cultural, residential and institutional projects.
Hellmuth & Bicknese Sustainable Architecture
- Full service commercial architectural design/consulting firm offering sustainable design services for educational, government, housing, commercial, retail, transportation, historical renovation and planning projects. Saint Louis, Missouri.
Integrated Infrastructures Inc.
- Sustainable architecture firm based in Ontario, California offering project management, site master planning and green building design.
James Campbell Architects & Environmental Consultants
- Practice with experience in architectural, planning and development projects covering all building classifications with special interest in energy, environment and ecological design. Kemnay, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
John Gilbert Architects
- Specializing in sustainable developments. Expertise in housing, communities, conservation and offices. Advice on solar and geothermal heating and energy efficiency. Glasgow, Scotland.
Kiss + Cathcart, Architects
- Brooklyn-based architects provide information on photovoltaics, residential and commercial projects, and urban design practices.
Madeen Environmental Architecture and Construction
- Environmental architecture firm located in Durango, Colorado provides photos and designs of projects.
- Green architectural services for commercial and residential clients. Based in Wimberley, Texas.
Sarah Nettleton Architects
- Architecture and landscape design services with emphasis on principles of principles of sustainable design. Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- An architectural firm that specializes in sustainable construction, passive, solar and green architecture. Includes profile, objectives, portfolio, services, awards and contacts. Located in Canada.
- Charlottesville, Virginia based architect offering sustainable design, consulting services, buildings, and green architecture.
Sustainable Built Environments
- Melbourne, Australia firm that provides architectural and engineering services on a variety of types of ecologically-sustainable development projects. List of awards and profile of personnel.
Sustainable Design Consulting
- Offers green building technical consulting and process management. Includes recent and ongoing projects, and presentations. Offices in Richmond, Virginia and Silver Spring, Maryland.
TerraLogos EcoArchitecture, PC
- Clients include corporations, institutions and government agencies wishing to implement Sustainable Design and Development practices. Baltimore, Maryland.
Terrasun Design, Inc.
- A Colorado architecture firm that specializes in solar design, sustainable and green building philosophies for commercial and residential projects. Includes portfolio, history, and contacts.
- Specialises in the design of traditional and contemporary timber framed architecture. Profile and brief portfolio. Devon, UK.
Van der Ryn Architects
- Environmental architecture firm located in Sausalito, California providing ecological design for sustainable development, green architecture and natural building.
- Seattle-based commercial and residential architects specializing in sustainable design.
White Design Sustainable Architecture
- Architectural design practice specialising in the design of sustainable, context sensitive, low energy, low environmental impact buildings. Montpelier, Bristol, UK.
William McDonough and Partners
- Full-service architecture and community design firm located in Charlottesville, Virginia and San Francisco, California, with an emphasis on sustainable design.
- UK firm focused on sustainable green architecture.
- California architect provides portfolio of work and philosophy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2013 at 6:15:03 UTC -