become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multi-Discipline/Africa
Construction and Maintenance
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: Multi-Discipline: Africa
Regional: Africa: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Construction and Maintenance: Architecture and Design
- Ghana based firm founded by Charles Blankson-Hemans.
- Ghana: A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in Ghana which provides technical and professional services to public and private sector clients in the country.
GMP Consulting Engineers Ltd
- Tanzania: Presents a portfolio of its commercial, industrial, residential and tourism projects. Offices in Arusha and Dar es Salaam.
- Ethiopia: A full service architecture and engineering firm offering professional services to most building types, focused on medium to large scale projects.
- Kenya: Office based in Nairobi, providing architecture, engineering and construction services for building projects in East Africa.
- Ghana: Office based in Accra, presents its projects, team and contact details.
Twum Boafo and Partners
- Ghana: The practice presents its architectural, engineering projects ranging from roads, bridges, bulk pertrolium facilities to commercial and residential projects. Offices in Accra.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 9:59:46 AM EDT -