become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multi-Discipline/Africa
Construction and Maintenance
Regional: Africa: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Construction and Maintenance: Architecture and Design
- Ghana based firm founded by Charles Blankson-Hemans.
- Ghana: A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in Ghana which provides technical and professional services to public and private sector clients in the country.
GMP Consulting Engineers Ltd
- Tanzania: Presents a portfolio of its commercial, industrial, residential and tourism projects. Offices in Arusha and Dar es Salaam.
Koffi & Diabaté Group
- Ivory Coast - Abidjan based company offer architecture, development and construction services for residential, commercial and institutional projects.
- Ethiopia: A full service architecture and engineering firm offering professional services to most building types, focused on medium to large scale projects.
- Kenya: Office based in Nairobi, providing architecture, engineering and construction services for building projects in East Africa.
- Ghana: Office based in Accra, presents its projects, team and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 8:23:48 UTC -