the entire directory
only in Architects/Multi-Discipline
Construction and Maintenance
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: Multi-Discipline
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Consulting
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: By Region
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Building Designers
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Design-Build
This category in other languages:
- Based in Milan and has branches in Shanghai and Tehran. The firm designs, builds, furnishes and finishes commercial and private projects worldwide with a sustainability and green building approach. It includes company profile, projects and contact information.
- Architecture, urban planning and interiors. Includes services, projects and brochures. Locations worldwide.
- Architects, urban designers, masterplanners, town planners, landscape architects, regeneration and sustainability consultants, and interior designers. Offices in the UK, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Shanghai.
- Architectural, masterplanning and design services for urban regeneration, retail, leisure, transportation, healthcare, residential and commercial projects.
- Providing services for the sports, entertainment, residential, preservation and cultural markets. Includes their portfolio, background, project lists and contacts. Located in Australia and Missouri.
- Architecture, interiors, urban design, planning and engineering services. Locations throughout the U.S., and in Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi.
DSA Architects International
- Firm with offices in Dubai, Portugal, South Africa, Azerbaijan and Qatar with design teams, with experience in local and international architectural projects.
- Architects based in London and Chile provide design and project management services for private, commerical, health, education and conservation. Includes portfolio, research and contact information.
- Architecture, engineering and construction, environmental graphics and interiors. Several locations in the U.S. plus one in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Architects, engineers, interior design and construction managers for institutional, commercial, office, aviations, laboratories, residential and parking structures. Office locations in Chicago, Los Angeles, Warsaw and Tel Aviv.
Foster + Partners
- With offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, Hong Kong, London, Madrid and New York. The studio presents their architecture and planning, product design and workplace consultancy services.
Freeman Fong Architecture
- Portfolio of civic and residential projects, plus company profile and contacts. Offices in Washington, California and Beijing.
- Architecture, engineering and planning services for science and technology facilities. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, with offices in Atlanta, Dubai, London, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
Hopkins Architects Ltd
- An International architecture company based in London with offices in Dubai, presents its projects and information on its publications and awards.
- An office that focuses on design, from large scale planning projects to furniture. Offices in Denmark, Belgium, Brazil and China.
Lewis and Hickey Ltd.
- Multi disciplined architectural practice with offices the UK, Dublin, Prague and Mumbai
- Presents a portfolio of architecture, interior design, industrial design, museums, housing, retail and residential work. Includes profile, resume, published work, exhibitions and contacts. Located in New York and Italy.
Perkins + Will
- Services include architecture, interior design and master planning. Portfolio of health care, community, and oncology design in Ontario. Includes profile, background and contacts.
- Architecture and design studio based in Paris, with offices in Casablanca and Beirut.
- An international design practice with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo and New Delhi offering complete architectural design, interior design and master planning services.
- International architectural practice. Includes company background and portfolio.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- Formerly Richard Rogers Partnership the studio is a an international architectural practice based in London with offices in Madrid Sydney and Shanghai.
- Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Florida, New Jersey and Ireland, firm provides services in commercial, residential, entertainment, retail, educational, government and restoration work.
Skidmore Owings and Merrill, LLP
- Architecture, engineering, urban design and planning, interior design and graphics services.
Terry Farrell and Partners
- International practice with offices in London, Hong Kong and Shanghai presents a portfolio of its work, publications and awards.
Valode et Pistre
- Paris firm with offices in Russia and China. Presents a portfolio of industrial, commercial, services, hotel, hospital and university projects.
Vivai del Sud
- Hotels, gardens, yachts, furnishings and other objects. Offices in Italy, Spain, South Africa and the United States.
Webb Zerafa Menkes Housden Partnership
- Portfolio of institutional, residential, corporate, hospitality, recreation and technology architecture. Includes profile, awards, and contacts. Offices in Canada and China.
Woods Parker Architects
- Religious, educational and recreational facilities, as well as commercial and residential buildings. Canadian offices in Calgary and Ontario, with satellite office in the United Arab Emirates and affiliate offices in Slovakia and Bulgaria.
- Located in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Switzerland. Architects Monika Häfelfinger and Austin Kelly AIA, are a full service architecture and design firm specializing in cultural buildings, office and commercial facilities, large-scale residential projects and custom single family residences.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 30, 2013 12:42:51 PM EDT -