become an editor
the entire directory
only in Architects/Health_Care
Construction and Maintenance
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Building Types: Health
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: By Region
This category in other languages:
Animal Arts / Gates Hafen Cochrane
- Colorado architectural firm specializing in facilities for the animal care community, including veterinarians, animal hospitals, shelters and humane organizations. Includes portfolio, awards, profile and contacts.
- Kentucky firm offering design and construction services for oncology centers. Includes profile, portfolio, history, services, and contacts.
- Indiana company specializing in hospitals, surgery centers and medical office buildings. Includes portfolio, profiles, services, references and contacts.
Bardwell and Associates
- Healthcare architectural planning consultants specializing in project definition, planning and programming. Located in Columbus, Ohio.
CASA, Sólo Arquitectos, SLP
- Specializing in hospitals, healthcare and long-term care buildings. Site available in Spanish, Catalan and English. Barcelona, Spain.
Edmund London & Associates, Inc.
- Michigan firm focused on nursing homes, assisted living, Alzheimer, housing for the elderly and health care facilities. Includes profile, portfolio, services and contacts.
Gordon & Associates
- Specializing in private health care design, medical service environments and primarily ambulatory surgery centers. Mount Dora, Florida.
J. LaPorte and Associates P.C.
- Architectural planning and design firm with developed expertise in health care facility planning. Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Johnson Smitthipong & Rosamond Associates Inc.
- Native American-owned architectural firm providing services with an emphasis in health care facilities design. Offices located in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Tucson, Arizona.
Knapp Schmidt Architects
- Wisconsin firm specializing in animal care facilities, primarily veterinary clinics, boarding kennels, and animal shelters. Includes profile, project types, business and construction management services.
Marshall Erdman and Associates
- A US national full-service planning, design, and construction firm specializing in health care facilities. Includes portfolio, history, contacts and project cameras.
Mitchell Architectural Group
- Connecticut firm specializing in health care, research facilities and advanced technology design. Includes profile, portfolio, contacts and client list.
MorrisSwitzer Environments for Health
- Architecture, planning, design-build and development firm that specializes in healthcare design from offices in Williston, Vermont and Portland, Maine.
Mortland Planning and Design
- Pennsylvania company focused on the design of laboratories and health care facilities. Includes brief portfolio, project list, services and contacts.
- UK firm of architects, planners and interior designers specializing in health care design. Includes portfolio, history, services, commissions, and contacts.
Philo & Wilke Architects, Inc.
- Architecture firm in Houston Texas specializing in healthcare and research laboratories. Includes portfolio, profile, contacts, clients, news and services.
- Architectural firm specializing in healthcare projects from clinics to acute hospital facilities. San Mateo, California.
RM Sovich Architecture
- Baltimore architects and interior designers specializing in senior centers, assisted living, skilled nursing care, hospice care and independent living apartments.
- Maine practice specializing in custom home design and healthcare architecture. Provides FAQs, tips, profile and project list.
William Nycum & Associates Limited
- Health care programming, planning and architecture design firm located in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Wilson Johnson Embers
- Missouri firm specializing in health care and laboratory design. Portfolio includes medical, educational, commercial, religious and assisted living facilities. Contacts, profile, news and job opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2015 at 12:24:04 UTC -