the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Construction and Maintenance
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: Commercial: North America: United States
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: By Region: North America: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Construction and Maintenance
Antoine Predock Architect
- With offices in New Mexico, road cuts, clay and motorcycles give insight into the architect's influences. Media, project examples, and drawings included.
Architectural Design Guild
- Architectural and engineering firm in Missouri specializing in retail and commercial projects. Basic company information, staff, services and employment opportunities.
Architectural Designs Unlimited, Inc.
- With offices in North Carolina and Florida, this firm provides environmental, architectural, inspections, design, commercial, and residential design services.
- Specializing in recreation, commercial, education and religious projects. New Hampshire and Vermont locations.
Biddison Architecture + Design
- Farmington Hill, Michigan firm provides news, awards and information on its projects.
Braun & Steidl Architects, Inc.
- Provides company history, brief project presentations, client lists, and contacts. Servicing civic, commercial, religious, hospitality and health care sectors.
Christopher Kidd & Associates, LLC
- Wauwatosa, Wisconsin firm specializing in design for churches, medical, retail, industrial and schools/institutions. Company information, portfolio and contacts.
- Provides services for all phases of religious, commercial, residential and school architecture. Falls Church, Virginia.
David Evans and Associates
- With offices across the US, this full service architectural and engineering firm serves transportation, water resources, land development, and development communities.
Eckert Wordell Architects
- A Michigan firm specializing in medical facilities, as well as civic, cultural, commercial and educational projects. Firm history, portfolio, contacts and employment opportunities.
- Architecture and interior design firm located in Washington, D.C. Features photographic portfolio.
- Baltimore, Maryland practice whose markets include science and technology, education, sports, corporate and manufacturing. Provides client list and photographic portfolio of projects.
George Ewart Architect
- Health care, industrial, historic and commercial services. Knoxville, Tennessee
- Specializing in hotel facilities as well as government, transportation, office and commercial complexes, urban revitalization programs and other public and private facilities. Offices in New York City and Alexandria, Virginia.
- Nationally recognized architectural and engineering firm that specializes in the design of healthcare, justice, and science and industry facilities. Based in Nebraska.
HMN Architects, Inc.
- Kansas company's information and photos of work: health care, correctional/detention, educational, and religious.
- Provides portfolio of projects for the healthcare, retail and commercial markets as well as historic renovation / adaptive reuse. Based in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Hammel, Green and Abrahamson, Inc.
- Located in Wisconsin and Minnesota, this firm provides architectural, interior, and engineering services to the corporate, health care, arts and educational sectors.
Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum
- Architectural firm provides its background, projects and philosophy.
Integrity Design, LLC
- A full service architectural firm presenting their portfolio, experience and firm information. Indiana location.
J. Stuart Todd, Inc.
- An architecture firm providing services to the death care industry. Located in Texas and California.
Jack Johnson Company
- Architecture and land planning firm based in Park City, Utah specializing in resort architecture, civil engineering and construction management for recreational and resort developments.
John Portman & Associates
- Global recognition for first atrium hotel design, mix-used development and bridging the gap between architect and developer. Georgia location.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico firm provides photographic portfolio of work.
LTC Design Group
- San Francisco-based architecture firm specializing in commercial projects both domestic and international.
Looney Ricks Kiss
- A multi-discipline, award winning architectural firm providing design services for a vast array of clients and building types across the USA.
Lord, Aeck and Sargent, Inc.
- Specializing in preservation, science and higher education facilities. Office locations in Georgia, Michigan and North Carolina.
Mark Cavagnero Associates
- Specializing in civic, community, theater, arts, education, workplace and master planning design. San Francisco.
Michael Graves & Associates
- International practice with name recognition. Offices in New York and New Jersey.
Michael S. Johnstone AIA
- Specializing in retail stores, golf courses, shopping centers, restaurants, movie theaters and offices. Portfolio and background, with locations in North Carolina and California.
Michael Willis Architects
- A 40 person firm with offices in San Francisco, Oakland, and Portland. Our focus is on public, institutional, housing, interiors, infrastructure and urban design projects.
Mulvanny G2 Architecture
- Oregon and Washington, D.C. firms' portfolio including office, retail, community, residential, industrial buildings. Background, approach and career opportunities.
- With offices across the US, portfolio includes corporate, commercial, sports, airports, education, public and graphic design. Includes profile, portfolio, employment, and contacts.
Page Southerland Page, LLP
- Architecture, engineering, consulting and interiors firm with offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, London and Washington, D.C.
- A St. Louis, Missouri architecture firm specializing in environmentally appropriate design, planning and consulting. Includes mission statement, project list and contacts. The firm practices in Missouri and Illinois.
- Information and firm portfolio focused on senior housing, banks, churches, educational, offices, theaters and municipal clients. Michigan office.
Pugh + Scarpa
- Architecture, interior design, project management and construction services California and North Carolina. Portfolio and firm profile.
- Focuses on community planning, affordable housing and higher density mixed-use developments. Offices in Oakland, California and Seattle, Washington.
Ross Williams Architects
- Architecture, planning, construction services for commercial, educational, religious and institutional projects. Springfield, Missouri.
Rounds VanDuzer Architects
- Virginia firm specializing in retail design and master planning with an emphasis on shopping centers, regional centers, and tenant completions. Includes profile, portfolio and contacts.
SMA Architects, P.C.
- Full service architectural firm serving the Northwest, located in Montana.
- Architecture, engineering and planning firm with offices in Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey and New York.
- Large US national firm providing architectural, engineering and planning services to a wide range of clients. Firm history, project portfolio, philosophy and contacts.
Sorg and Associates, P.C.
- Profile and short portfolio presentation of the Washington, DC firm's work. Commercial, institutional and residential work.
- Architects, engineers, planners and management consultants providing full service design and facilities management for the food industry. Based in New London, New Hampshire.
Steven Langford Architects, Inc.
- Architecture and interior design firm specializing in restaurants and hospitality (hotels) throughout the U.S.
Stewart Associates Architects
- New Hampshire firm presents a brief portfolio of commercial and residential work. Includes services provided, philosophy and contacts.
Stuart Owsley & Associates, P.A.
- Pittsburgh, Kansas firm provides project photos with brief descriptions plus overview of services and resources.
- Architectural and interior design firm specializing in commercial, healthcare, religious, educational, community, and living centers. Located in Oklahoma, United States.
The Hollis & Miller Group
- Architectural services for the educational, commercial and institutional markets. Offices in Lee's Summit, Missouri and Overland Park, Kansas.
The Zenner Group
- Georgia architecture and interior design firm specializing in automotive, retail, and commercial projects. Includes portfolio and profiles.
Thomas Lonardo Associates
- Rhode Island firm presents their portfolio of institutional, commercial and residential work. Includes portfolio, profile and contacts.
Thomas, Miller & Partners
- Description of this Tennessee firm representing all types of building and engineering.
Torre - Design Consortium, Ltd
- New Orleans-based architecture and landscape architecture firm with an emphasis on zoological facilities.
Tsao Design Group
- Interior architecture firm specializing in corporate and retail design. Offices in San Francisco and Miami Beach.
Wiebenson & Dorman Architects
- Washington D.C. firm provides photos and overviews of projects completed, articles and information on services.
Wilson Estes Police Architects, PA
- Police facilities planners and designers located in Kansas. Specializing only in the evaluation, planning, design, and construction of police facilities.
ille and Traxel, LLC
- Full service architectural firm working in the retail, health care, and industrial sectors. Located in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 2, 2011 7:08:12 PM EDT -