the entire directory
only in Architects/Commercial
Construction and Maintenance
Business: Business Services: Design
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: Multi-Discipline
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Building Designers
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Design-Build: Commercial
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Interior Designers: Commercial
This category in other languages:
Anderson and Anderson International
- Architects and related services for Southern Africa. Architecture, quantity and valuation surveying. Brief project list, portfolio and contacts.
Anshen and Allen
- Healthcare, academic and research architecture. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Boston, and Seattle.
- Full service architecture, interior design and planning services to a wide range of corporate and commercial clients. Locations in India and the U.S.
- Team of architects and engineers providing drawing and drafting services for building construction and other infrastructure projects. Includes case studies and contact information. Located in New Delhi, India.
Bernard Tschumi Architects
- News, projects, theoretical works and contact information for renowned architect with offices in Paris and New York.
- Located in Europe and East Africa, this firm of architects and engineers provide full professional services to a wide variety of project types. Brief portfolio, profile and contacts.
GAPP Architects and Urban Designers
- Architects and urban designers based in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa.
- Israeli firm specializing in building and interior design, design of electromechanical systems, and project management.
HLW International LLP
- International company practicing architecture, engineering, interiors, planning and consulting for all the building types.
Kenny Risso Architects
- Argentina firm specializing in service station and corporate architecture and engineering. Includes profile, portfolio and contacts.
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
- International architectural practice recognised for design excellence and innovation in their buildings throughout the world. New York and London offices.
- Linking theoretical research to concrete works of conception and realizations. Includes work presentations, portfolio, exhibitions, biography and interviews.
- International practice specializing in design of residential, commercial, institutional buildings and interiors. Presents predominantly models and competition submittals.
- Slovenian firm's portfolio and company background.
Peatfield & Bodgener Architects Ltd
- Contains contact information, profile, completed projects and services provided. Located in Uganda.
The Phillips Group
- Architecture, planning and design practice with three locations in New York state as well as in London.
Preston T. Phillips
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Mr. Phillips. Includes company background, portfolio, and personal information.
Randy Brown Archtiects
- Architectural firm specializing in commercial, building, interior and urban design.
The Safdie Hypermedia Archive
- A portfolio archive of the architect's work and philosophy.
- A complete profile of the architect's work, including bridges, buildings, furniture, foldable structure, essays and bibliographies. International practice.
Spatial Concepts Group
- Project management, design, space planning, architects plans and drawings, consulting, office layouts and fitting. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Creating architecture by bridging the gap between art and technology. California and Switzerland offices.
Studio Granda Architects
- A tour through the philosophical and built landscape with these talented, awarding winning architects. Iceland location influences work.
Theofanis Bobotis & Associates
- Portfolio of industrial buildings, athletic facilities, banks, homes, office blocks, show rooms, urban and interior design. Offices in Greece and Italy. [Site requires Flash Player.]
- Architectural firm based on the island of Mauritius. Provides information on current and completed projects, history of the company and client list.
- A short introduction to the architect and his work. Lists competition submittals and publication sources for further research.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 16, 2013 at 23:03:11 UTC -