become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/Testing_Services
Construction and Maintenance
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Consulting: Testing Services
AV Technology Ltd.
- UK consultancy providing services for noise, vibration, structural, process and machinery condition monitoring. Includes service descriptions and contacts.
- Features this producer of radiographic film stock, chemicals and equipment for gamma and X radiography.
Applied Standards LLC
- Offering electrical maintenance programs and services to industry with emphasis on NFPA and OSHA compliance including infrared thermographic services. Serving Vermont, northern New England and New York, USA.
BPC International Inc.
- Providing predictive services and products such as infrared inspection, vibration analysis, laser alignment and ultra sound detection of leaks.
Building Testing Ltd
- Provide laboratory and site inspection services to the construction industry. UK.
Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories
- Professional association of independent consulting, inspection and testing firms.
Cert-Aire Technical Services
- Presents this accredited and UL accepted laboratory that tests airflow and sound for fans, blowers and dampers as well as provides certified ratings.
Chiltern International Fire
- Offers fire testing, consultancy, research, and safety engineering. UK and Hong Kong based.
- Offers corrosion control technology for reinforced concrete structures.
Corrosion Control Consultants and Laboratories, Inc.
- Features corrosion protection of steel structures, concrete and other substrates as well as education and research in the removal of lead based paints and related technology.
- Offers consulting and testing services for exterior building envelopes.
- Provides full petrographic services to evaluate the quality of concrete products, processed aggregate, earth materials and natural stone.
Infrared Services, Inc.
- Features a broad range of inspection capabilities centered on infrared technology.
- Features services to companies throughout the Australasian region to survey equipment for potentially costly hot spots and faults.
Infrared Thermographic Surveys
- Specialises in infrared thermographic surveys. Applications include: airtightness, coldbridging, leak detection and insulation analysis
- Presents this firm specializing in inspection and testing of schools to California standards.
James Instruments, Inc.
- Manufacturers of non-destructive test equipment to measure and analyze strength, structure, corrosion and moisture in concrete and coarse grained materials.
KV Inspection Services
- Full service non-destructive testing and inspection company based in Ontario.
Momentum Technologies, Inc.
- Provides testing and development services for the asphalt paving and roofing industries.
National Association of Testing Authorities
- Features Australia's government endorsed provider of accreditation for laboratories and similar testing facilities.
- Full service NDT company providing equipment, technical service, supplies, accessories, training, testing services, and custom systems . Southeastern United States.
Northwest Laboratories, Inc of Seattle
- A full-service testing and research laboratory with skilled professionals solving problems through applied science in forensics, metallurgy, chemical analysis, physical testing and product testing.
- The use of infrared thermography as a predictive maintenance tool has increased over the past years. Numerous applications including: inspection of electrical panels and switch-gear, mechanical systems, scale-verification and process systems are now well documented.
PRI Asphalt Technologies, Inc.
- Provides research and development assistance and technical services to public-sector agencies and to companies that produce, evaluate, or supply the asphalt and coal tar industries.
Pensacola Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Geotechnical engineering, environmental drilling, construction materials testing of asphalt, concrete, soils, slag, flyash, cement, aggregates. NDT and hazwoper training.
Precision Air Balance Company, Inc.
- An independent, certified, professional testing and balancing agency that specializes in air and hydronic testing and balancing of environmental systems.
R and R Visual, Inc.
- Offers drilled shaft calipering producing 3-D models of the interior. 360 degree profiles in drilling fluids and water.
Reliability Management, Inc.
- Supplies maintenance and equipment reliability improvement programs. These programs ranges from prestart-up services to various predictive maintenance testing applications.
Ruane T P O'Neill
- Offers non-destructive testing and engineering.
SEM Lab, Inc.
- Provides scanning electron microscopy, failure analysis, and materials characterization services.
Shenzhen Fairness Engineering services Ltd.
- Third party inspection, non-destructive examination and consultants services.
Site Analytical Services
- Carries out a wide range of site surveys, analysis, ground investigations, including soils and chemical analysis concrete analysis in our well equipped laboratory.
Southeastern Engineering & Testing Laboratory
- A construction materials testing laboratory offering specialized services in engineering, construction inspections, and foundation repairs.
Southwest Research Institute
- Performs a wide range of standard and custom tests to evaluate the fire performance of construction materials, products and systems.
Systems Effectiveness Associates, Inc.
- Consulting and software for testing, predictive analysis, warranty cost, product reliability improvement.
- Advanced proprietary gamma-ray computed tomography methods are used to precisely locate and evaluate rebars, conduits, and voids in reinforced concrete structures.
- Offering predictive maintenance services in the areas of vibration, oil, thermography, and ultrasonic inspection, as well as training on controls and drives.
Testing Engineers, Inc.
- Independent testing and consulting engineering firm, serving the construction and manufacturing industries. Based in California.
Thermal Diagnostics Ltd.
- An infrared thermography and non-destructive testing company, which supplies the entire Caribbean and South America with inspection services, consulting, and in-house training.
Western Inspection Ltd.
- Focused on developing, implementing, and administering the most up-to-date technology and equipment for use in the inspection industry. Providing a wide range of non-destructive testing services for Alberta and surrounding areas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 12, 2010 12:24:18 PM EDT -