become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/Multi-Discipline
Construction and Maintenance
Anderson, Eckstein and Westrick, Inc. (AEW)
- Civil engineers, surveyors and architects located in Michigan.
The Austin Company
- US based international firm offering architectural, engineering, design-build, and construction management services.
Beckwith Consulting Group
- Planning, design, and development services for land use plans, urban development and redevelopment projects, public facility programming and design, park and recreation plans and projects, and urban design plans and guidelines.
Brookbanks Consulting Ltd
- Consulting civil, structural and environmental engineers, project managers and development consultants
Building Tech Services
- Consulting engineering, design and CAD drafting services for commercial and industrial HVAC, plumbing, piping, fire protection, electrical and also specialty machine design and prototype fabrication.
DAAR Engineering, Inc.
- DBE certified firm specializing in transportation construction management and design. Roadway, highway, and interstate design. Architectural design and management services.
Dart Engineering, LLC
- Construction and development consulting services including owner representation, project management, budgets and schedules, claims analysis and building inspections.
Donald Cant Watts Corke
- Australian based firm providing quantity surveying and cost management services throughout Australia and Kuala Lumpur.
Equinox Environmental Consultation & Design, Inc.
- Based in Asheville, North Carolina. Provides environmental consulting services and support for sustainable planning, conservation, development for residential, commercial, public-private, and public projects.
- U.S. based international firm which provides engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance services worldwide to the energy and chemicals, industrial and infrastructure, government services, global services, and power industries.
Food Plant Construction, LLC
- A professional group of engineers and architects providing planning, design, consulting, and construction management services for renovating, expanding and constructing facilities.
- Professional services firm providing engineering, landscape architecture, planning, surveying, GIS, and urban design services for private and public sector clients throughout the Southeastern US.
Greenskills Associates, LLC
- Supports architects, engineers, businesses, institutions and government agencies with visualization, presentation, publicity and constructability services.
- Architecture and engineering consulting firm.
- US based international professional services firm specializing in architecture, engineering, and construction management.
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Provides a wide-range of consulting services for roadways, bridges, land developments, traffic signals, water/sewer systems, airports, landscape architecture, and transit systems.
King Engineering Associates
- A Florida based full service civil engineering, planning, environmental, permitting, surveying and construction management company.
- UK based firm offering the services of architects, building surveyors, project management and planning supervisors
MRI, CT, X-Ray, Nuclear; Implementations
- Provides a full range of engineering services covering construction, building management, installations, HVAC, energy management and design and build.
National Design Consultancy
- Building engineering services design consultant providing solutions on a full range of projects, plus Virtual Reality, architectural modeling and project visualisation.
Ross Infrastructure, LLC.
- Mechanical and electrical consulting engineering firm. They specialize in the analysis and design of infrastructure systems.
Rosser International, Inc.
- Atlanta, Georgia based firm performing architectural, engineering and program management services for justice, aviation, sports, and broadcast facilities, interior design, and security systems design.
Sidhu Associates, Inc.
- Provides electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, and controls engineering, information technology, construction management, and inspection services. Headquarters in Hunt Valley, Maryland, USA.
- Research, design, and fabrication firm providing services for CNC fabrication, prototyping, modelmaking, terrain modeling, and architectural design consulting.
- Consulting for mechanical and electrical engineering services. Includes technology design, security, information and communications design, lighting design, acoustical engineering and theater design. Specializing in education, government, health care facilities design.
Themeing Solutions, Inc.
- Corporate and Casino Custom Designer. Can fabricate almost any themed element, from a flashy re-creation of the Old West to a bright, gleaming cocktail lounge with rotating crystal bottle cabinets, or even backdrops for culture icons in a wax museum.
WSP Group Plc
- UK Construction and property engineering and management consultancy services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2015 at 17:53:23 UTC -