become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/Construction_Legalities
Construction and Maintenance
Open Directory - Business: Construction and Maintenance: Consulting: Construction Legalities
Arbitrator, Mediator and Dispute Resolution
Lawyers and Law Firms
Permit and Zoning
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Trenchless Technology: Documents: Litigation
Society: Law: Services
Abacus Engineering Corporation
- Offering consultation, dispute resolution services, and litigation support relating to construction management, claim preparation and analysis. Based in Newport Beach, California.
The Adjudication Society
- Not-for-profit society to promote knowledge about adjudication as a means of resolving disputes in the construction industry.
Alan E Wilson -Construction Consultant
- Legally qualified chartered engineer, adjudicator and arbitrator providing contractual advice, dispute avoidance and dispute resolution services to the construction industry in the UK and overseas.
- Construction contract and commercial consultants specialising in adjudication, arbitration, delay and disruption claims, expert witnesses, dispute resolution, specialist quantity surveying, training and seminars.
Barry Jackson Associates
- Roofing and cladding advisory service for developers, architects, contractors, and attorneys, offering site inspections, failure investigations and expert testimony. Based in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
- Specialized services in the fields of project management, construction management, construction claims and design-build. Services worldwide, from offices in the United States, Canada, and Indonesia.
Bert L. Howe & Associates
- Consulting services for construction defect litigation. Interactive mediation solutions for attorneys and adjusters in construction forensic cases. Forensic architectural and engineering services.
Cashin Spinelli & Ferretti LLC
- Construction consulting firm specializing in services to contract surety providers. Services include claims analysis, project site evaluations,and a full range of bond claims services.
CCL Construction Consultants, Inc.
- Providing services in project management, evaluation of construction claims, critical path method (CPM) scheduling, facilities consulting, services to financial institutions and investors, temporary staffing, advice on the U.S. construction industry, seminars and training.
- A construction claim consultant corporation which provides the following service: claims preparation resolution, termination for convenience, CPM scheduling, DCAA audit assistance, delay and impact claims, alternative dispute resolution, and audit resolution.
Civitello Project Management, Inc.
- Consulting services including CPM scheduling, construction claims, change order presentation and defense, project management, owner representation, litigation support and expert testimony, and dispute resolution.
- Providing construction support services to both commercial and residential clients and contractors. Construction claims preparation and resolution, change order review and analysis, project management and oversight.
Contract & Construction Consultants
- Specialists in the field of construction dispute resolution, with over twenty years' experience and offices throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, and the Far East
CPR Group, Inc.
- Consulting services for the construction industry, including systems management, project support, claim analysis and prevention, administrative practices, dispute resolution, and litigation support. Based in Washington.
Delaware Valley Construction Consulting
- Offers a wide range of professional services, including expert testimony in courts and arbitration, to the construction industry.
Delta Consulting Group, Inc.
- International engineering, accounting and management firm offering consultation, expert testimony and litigation support for contract dispute resolution and construction claims.
- Consultant and expert witness for building and structure demolition. Experienced in these fields.
ETR Stone Consultants
- Construction consultant and expert witness with 30 years experience in the dimensional stone and ceramic tile industries.
Gerald Zakim Associates
- Provides construction consulting, materials and methods, arbitration, mediation, quality control, liability claims support, forensic inspection and reports, expert witness testimony and ADR procedures.
Haley Somerset Consulting
- Haley Somerset - quantity surveyors (QS) / commercial management, project managers, building surveying, planning supervisors, mechanical and electrical designers, claims and dispute resolution.
- Provide construction consulting services for a wide variety of projects. Experience ranges from claims negotiation to construction project management.
Ivey Engineering & Construction Services, Inc.
- Plumbing, HVAC, and process piping engineering firm, offering consultation, forensic analysis, litigation support and expert testimony for design and construction matters. Based in San Diego, California.
- Specializes in resolving construction disputes and hosting of regular construction law seminars.
La Jolla Pacific, Ltd.
- Offer litigation risk management, project development and quality control.
Lovett-Silverman & Associates
- Construction consultants, specializes in surety claims consulting, construction claims consulting, project planning and CPM scheduling as well as project management oversight. Lovett-Silverman is committed to providing the most professional, efficient, and cost-effect
Marc M. Schneier
- Offering consulting services, publications and informational links from offices in Pennsylvania.
National Access Consultants
- Specializing in ADA property compliance inspections, providing building plan review, legal support, and expert witness services.
Pacific Property Consultants
- Consulting firm specializing in the analysis of projects which are in construction defect litigation or the results of specialty inspector negligence.
Partners for Access
- Consultants assisting with ADA compliance.
Prime Choice Project Management Consultants, Ltd.
- Industrial construction consulting firm, specializing in resolving contract disputes and in providing project management services. British Columbia, Canada.
Professional Roofing Consultants, inc
- Service in the field of construction defect litigation, specializing in water intrusion.
- Global partnership of individual consultants who pool their expertise for the benefit of individual clients, for commercial, contractual and management problems.
Sean Keegan, Consultant
- Toronto, Canada based construction claims consultant and expert witness specializing in delay analysis, aata acquisition/analysis and litigation support.
Solender Group, Inc.
- Construction defect experts in a variety of disciplines, based in California.
Strategic Reserve Consultants
- A professional reserve study firm that specializes in providing reserve studies, workbooks and software to community associations nation-wide.
- Consultants have assisted clients with the successful resolution of hundreds of claims totaling over $2 billion in dispute.
Talson Solutions, LLC
- Capital project consulting firm based in Philadelphia.
- A consortium of experienced construction professionals specializing in claims analysis and preparation. Assisting clients in resolving construction disputes as experts in claims, schedule analysis, change order evaluation, cost analysis, design defects, and evaluation of damages.
Wagner Hohns Inglis, Inc.
- Construction consultants and experts specializing in construction claims, dispute resolution, CPM scheduling, construction management and defects evaluations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2014 at 19:54:06 UTC -