become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sustainable_Architecture/Green_Roofs
Construction and Maintenance
Home: Gardening: Gardens: Rooftop
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Stormwater
Center for Green Roof Research at Penn State University
- To demonstrate and promote green roof research, education, and technology in the Northeastern United States. Includes news, research, faculty profiles, and links.
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
- Dedicated to creating a green roof marketplace in North America. Includes news, upcoming events, FAQ, projects, public policies, and research.
- Information about green roof architecture including history, advantages and issues, plant lists, markets in North America and Europe, case studies, events, and links.
LIDC: Green Roofs
- Includes design plans, specifications, costs, and maintenance.
- Non-profit UK organisation promoting green roofs. Includes roof types, benefits, issues, research, list of applications in the UK, case studies, and suppliers.
Portland Environmental Services: Ecoroof Program
- Includes program information and links to PDF documents.
National Geographic News: Plant-Covered Roofs Ease Urban Heat
- The promotion of green roofs by city governments in Canada, Japan, and the United States. (November 15, 2002)
Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce : Green Building Starts at the Top
- Article by Elizabeth Daniel about the architecture and its application in Seattle. (September 15, 2000)
Green Roofs Cool City Rooftop Gardens in Chicago to Fight Smog, Heat
- Why city officials are encouraging green roofs. (April 05, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 27, 2015 at 19:12:34 UTC -