become an editor
the entire directory
only in Construction_and_Maintenance/Associations
Construction and Maintenance
American Institute of Building Design
Home and Garden
Materials and Supplies
National Electrical Contractors Association
Tools and Equipment
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Directories
This category in other languages:
American Society of Professional Estimators
- ASPE. The American Society of Professional Estimators serves construction estimators by providing education, fellowship, and opportunity for professional development.
American Subcontractors Association (ASA) Midwest Council
- Serves the greater St. Louis area and southern Illinois and seeks to improve the process through active participation in education, legislation, and cooperation.
American Subcontractors Association, Inc.
- A non-profit trade association focuses on advocacy, leadership, networking and education for construction subcontractors and suppliers. Features links to state and local ASA chapters.
Architectural Woodwork Institute
- Web site of the Architectural Woodwork Institute provides technical, career training and membership information related to the custom millwork and casework industry. Resources include downloadable standards documents and announcements of networking opportunities.
Architecture Sans Frontieres United Kingdom
- A not-for-profit group formed to broaden the role and responsibility of architecture, by working with and for disadvantaged sectors of society in precarious environments. Activities and projects.
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- National trade association representing merit shop contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and related firms in the United States. Chapter locator, history, leadership, community service initiatives, and contractor search directory are showcased.
Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Greater Milwaukee
- A construction trade association for general contractors and the construction community focusing on training, safety, legislation and a full service plan room.
- Home to trade associations in the construction industry covering fire protection, thermal insulation, concrete repair, resin flooring, industrial rope access, sprayed concrete and underpinning.
Association of Specialist Underpinning Contractors (ASUCplus)
- Provides support and networking for United Kingdom professionals in subsidence repair techniques and engineered foundation solutions. News, membership criteria, publications, and an events calendar are featured.
The Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- A commercial construction trade association representing architects, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, and manufacturers. Providing education and resources to improve the construction industry.
Building Contractors Association of New Jersey (BCANJ)
- General building contractor and construction management organization for the state and the recognized building chapter in New Jersey for the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Government affairs, education, safety and resources.
Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering, The
- United Kingdom organisation that offers a country-wide list, by postcode, of professional plumbers who are members. Details of activities, including involvement with legislation, government, lifetime learning (CPD) and other industry bodies.
Connecticut Construction Industry Association (CCIA)
- Multi-disciplinary networking group that offers state professionals with educational resources, events, divisions, publications, and contacts.
Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Support and networking for construction financial professionals within the United States. Chapter listings, publications, mailing lists, newsletters, education and training resources, and conferences are featured.
Construction Industry Institute
- A consortium of leading owners and contractors who have joined together to find better ways of planning and executing capital construction programs.
Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- An international organization focused on the planning, design, construction and operation of tall buildings. Membership information, publications, conferences, leadership, and news are featured.
- European federation which unites national associations and companies involved in concrete repair, flooring, sprayed concrete and the protection and repair of structures.
Engineering Contractors Association
- Trade organization for all facets of the construction industry. Provides safety training, updates, member benefits, fundraisers, scholarships, and DOT Drug Program.
Foundation For Fair Contracting of Massachusetts
- An organization formed by labor and management in the construction industry to promote fair competition in the awarding of public works contracts.
Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
- Promotes a safe working environment for industrial rope access through its operational guidelines, training and assessment programs for industry operatives.
Institute for Research in Construction - IRC
- Works to improve the safety, durability and comfort of Canadian workplaces, homes and public infrastructure while helping builders become more competitive. Includes fact sheets, publications, and events.
Institute of Plumbing South Africa (IOPSA)
- Seeks to achieve better communication and understanding in the plumbing industry by providing a sector forum. Training services, member benefits, news and resources are provided.
Insulation Contractors Association of America
- Trade association site includes the Contractor Locator, a database of residential and commercial thermal insulation contractors, searchable by ZIP code. Consumer information and trade show announcements are featured.
Master Builders of Iowa
- Full service construction trade association.
Master Pools Guild
- Site of international association of pool builders features membership information, member locator, and a step-by-step description and photos of a pool under construction.
Mechanical Power Transmission Association
- Information, publications, and links to more than a dozen U.S. manufacturers of sprockets, pulleys, and sheaves used in the transmission components of the material handling industry.
Metal Building Manufacturers Association
- Promotes the design and construction of metal building and metal roofing systems in the low-rise, non-residential building and roofing marketplace. Includes affiliations, FAQs, committees, and industry trends.
National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority within the United States. Offers resources, publications, news, events and research to the housing industry and the general public.
National Fire Sprinkler Association
- The Northern Illinois Chapter of the National Fire Sprinkler Association is dedicated to educating and informing the Chicago area public of the vital role sprinkler systems play in fire protection.
National Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- The NJATC was created in 1941 and has developed into what perhaps is the largest apprenticeship and training program of its kind.
National Register of Professional Awning Cleaners
- The National Register of Professional Awning Cleaners was created to make it easy to find an awning cleaning professional in your area.
National Spa & Pool Institute
- Provides education, networking, recognition, membership advocacy and professional practices to promote innovative ideas toward the future direction and growth of the profession.
National Spa & Pool Institute (NSPI): Region I
- Provides support and networking for trade professionals in Connecticut, New Jersey, Eastern New York, and Eastern Pennsylvania. An events calendar, news, resources and contacts are provided.
National Storm Shelter Association (NSSA)
- Formed to ensure the highest quality of manufactured and constructed tornado and hurricane shelters.
National Terrazzo & Mosaic Association (NTMA)
- Includes links to members and affiliated organizations. Publications that articulate standards for terrazzo floor and wall systems can be downloaded, and pictures of terrazzo work can be viewed.
New Horizons Foundation
- A sheet metal industry initiative, in partnership with the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association (SMACNA) to encourage career participation, develop relationships with educational institutions, and improve public perception of the sheet metal worker.
- Member-owned association that is an affiliation of independent electrical, heating, cooling and plumbing service contractors within Canada and the United States. Job seekers area, organizational background and services are featured. Formerly, Contractors 2000.
NFRC. National Federation of Roofing Contractors
- UK. Trade organization for UK roofing contractors, dedicated to training and education, technical consulting, business services and market promotion. Company and searchable product directories. Links to related sites.
Northeastern Pennsylvania Contractors Association (NEPCA)
- Promotes of the construction industry in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Newsletters, safety, training and education resources.
Northwest Indiana Business Roundtable (NWIBRT)
- An independent non-profit council of local firms committed to the improvement of construction and maintenance projects in Northwest Indiana. Includes an events calendar, member benefits, goals, safety and business resources.
Pool and Hot Tub Council of Canada
- An association of builders, retailers, manufacturers, and service companies. Includes history, institute staff and board members, consumer information about pools and hot tubs, and membership directory.
Tallahassee Builders Association (TBA)
- Represents the building industry and related fields in Tallahassee-Leon County, Wakulla County, Gadsen County and Jefferson County, Florida. Events calendar, member directory, parade of homes, and contact details are showcased.
Thermal Insulation Manufacturers and Suppliers Associations
- Conservation of energy to preserve environment through the reduction in co2 emissions.
Timber Frame Business Council
- Customer-oriented building guide and gallery of timber frame homes are highlights of this Web site for timber frame, log home and post and beam builders, home designers, architects, tool suppliers and manufacturers of structural insulated panels (SIPs).
World Plumbing Council
- The mission of the World Plumbing Council is to unite the world plumbing industry to safeguard and protect the environment and the health of nations, for the benefit of all.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 11:43:32 UTC -