become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mold_Making/Patterns
Tools and Equipment
Alcar Design Services, Inc.
- Mold modeling with CATIA. Providing molds, patterns, gages, CMM fixtures and models.
Bahr Brothers, Mfg., Inc
- Offers plastic, polymer, wood and styrofoam patterns. Two full-time pattern makers, milling capabilities and multiple drill presses.
- Specializing in manufacturing polystyrene patterns with particular focus on automotive presstool patterns.
- Manufacturing of patterns, castings,I-DEAS solid models, prototype machining, and rapid prototyping for the automotive, and heavy equipment industries.
Dial Patterns Ltd
- Patterns manufactured for various parts including both injection and blow moulds.
- Pattern shop, mold and model shop, prototyping shop, build, repair, alter or duplicate patterns, molds, models, prototypes and castings
- Pattern makers, toolmakers, molding experts. Prototype molded using a precision built pattern. These molds are used for evaluation.
- Patterns for blow molds providing 2D and 3D design and solid modeling. Design and manufacturing.
- Patterns and moulds and prototyping component pieces for fibreglass and plastics. Flock coating to display, and PVC coating to flexible foams. Australia.
Midwest Patterns, Inc.
- Specializing in pattern making for EPS, EPP, foam-in-place fixtures, thermoforming, pressure forming, twin sheet, blow molds, RIM molds, rotational molds.
- Wood and metal patterns, prototypes, machining, tooling, castings, Permanent molds, plastic injection molds.
Rojac Patterns Limited
- Mould, pattern and model maker to the automotive, aerospace and motorsport industries with moulds up to 20 tonnes. CADCAM and CNC machining, online project management.
Sussex Pattern Company Ltd.
- Specialist composite engineers, and pattern and model makers for the radar and communications industries.
- Models and patterns, aluminum molds and plate fabricated molds. Specialize in incorporation of different textures.
United Industries, Inc.
- Patterns of wood, metal or plastic for any moulding process. Not limited by size, detail or tolerances, crafted to produce castings requiring minimum machining
Willamette Pattern Works, Inc
- Wooden patterns, core boxes and tooling for a variety of requirements. Plastic laminating capabilities to produce plastic and fiberglass molds, core boxes, jigs and fixtures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:49:51 UTC -