the entire directory
only in Polymers/Processing_Methods
Open Directory - Business: Chemicals: Polymers: Processing Methods
Fabrication and Assembly
Business: Chemicals: Polymers: Engineering
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Casting, Molding, Machining: Machine Shops: Non-Ferrous Machining
Science: Technology: Manufacturing: Prototyping
This category in other languages:
Acme Rubber Co
- Custom design and manufacture of rubber parts through molding, extrusion and casting technologies. Also, in-stock selection, and die cutting, splicing and fabricating services.
- Thermoplastic processing by injection molding, micropelletizing and precision fabrication. Custom made and proprietary. [English, French and Spanish]
- Provides mold release agents, processing aid additives, cleaners and sealants for the plastic and rubber industries.
Campos 1925, S.A.
- Performs thermoforming, extrusion of thermoplastics, and calendering of PVC in Spain.
Falpaco Rubber, Inc
- Custom injection and compression molding of flexible parts from rubber and plastic resins for industrial applications. Also, metal stamping, and machining services. English and French.
Gouillardon Gaudry SA
- Custom design, prototyping and manufacture of technical rubber parts, and rubber bonded onto various substrates. Also, shoe soles and damping pads, and toll compounding. English and French.
High Tech Elastomers, Inc
- Custom precision elastomer-to-substrate bonding and molding. Applications include vibration reduction for computer disk drives, seals for aerospace systems, and shock mounts for machines.
- Specializes in custom cast polyurethane components.
Pelmor Laboratories, Inc.
- Full-service rubber products manufacturing. Custom molding, extruding, compounding, and mixing services. Also, rubber-to-metal bonding.
- Specializes in custom plastic fabrication, including rotational, extruded, and vacuum molding of PVC, ABS, polystyrene, polycarbonate, and polyethylene. Overview of capabilities and products.
- Custom extruder, molder and fabricator of silicone, floursilicone, and conductive silicon rubber.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:13:10 AM EDT -