the entire directory
only in Plastics/Resins_and_Compounds
Resins and Compounds
Wholesale and Distribution
This category in other languages:
- UK. Manufacturing company focused on developing masterbatches and technical compounds for the polymer industry.
Arakawa Chemical (USA), Inc.
- A leading supplier of high-quality chemical products made from the natural resins of pine trees, petroleum resins and monomer-based synthetic resins that are used in the manufacture of adhesives, sealants, printing inks, paints, plastics, coatings, rubber, paper, micro-electronics and other products.
Bayer Plastics Techcenter
- The plastics business unit provides information about products, technologies and applications.
Chenguang Research Institute of Chemical Industry
- Engaged in researching and producing polymers and synthetic materials.
Daily Polymer Corp.
- Taiwan manufacturer of synthetic resins for paints, adhesives and other applications.
- Manufacturer of styrenic monomers for polymers used in specialty resins, paints and adhesives, as well as alkyd resins and unsaturated polyesters. Operations in USA and UK.
Deqing Jiyuan Synthetic Resin Ltd.
- Rosin and modified hot melt coating resins for road sign coating on asphaltic and cement surfaces, from Xijiang, China.
Deqing Povidone Nanometer Material Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of N-vinylpyrrolidone and polyvinylpyrrolidone with two facilities in Zhejiang, China.
- Manufacturer of specialty polyurethane resins and coatings for industrial applications like solar panel coatings, doming, wire and cable coatings, automotive resins and marine cordage.
Engineering Chemicals BV
- Manufacturer of cleaning compounds for extrusion and injection moulding equipment.
Exxon Mobil Corp
- Manufacturers of specialty elastomers for cast and blown films, extrusion coating, meltblown and spunbond nonwovens production, injection molding and a variety of industrial applications. Product data sheets. Technical information and papers. Links to related sites.
- Germany. Group of companies, involved in the development and manufacture of additives, mixtures, concentrates and compounds for plastic processing applications. Also, biologically degradable master batches and compounds.
Industrial Copolymers, Ltd
- UK. Manufacturers of water based polymers and resins for the paints, cementitious, sealants and adhesives industries. Also, polyurethane prepolymers and oxazolidines. Toll manufacturing services. Selection guides and MSDS on PDF files.
North Wood Plastics, Inc
- Plastics compounder, specializing in wood and mineral filled engineered materials. Custom and toll compounding.
- Manufacturer of purging compounds for injection molders, extruders, and blow molders.
Nuplex Industries Limited
- Produce resins the paint, ink, adhesive, fibre reinforced plastics, and paper and textile industries. Products include water-based polymer dispersions, solvent-based resin solutions, unsaturated polyesters, and solid resins.
Nylon Corporation of America
- Standard and custom modified polyamide engineering thermoplastic resins for extrusion and molding applications. Detailed product descriptions.
P.T. Eterindo Wahanatama Tbk.
- Manufacturer of resins and specialty plasticizers.
- Manufacturers of compounds and concentrates for the thermoplastics polymer industry. Custom and toll compounding. Also, additive masterbatches and specialty liquid concentrates.
Production Partners, LLC
- Manufactures and distributes resins, polyesters, specialty chemicals, and coatings which integrates urethanes, acrylics and polyesters to form products.
RBM Polymers Inc.
- Manufacture plastic purging compounds for injection molders, injection and extrusion blow machines, multi -layer dies, and hot runner systems.
- Global suppliers of acrylate/methacrylate monomers, oligomers, photoinitiators, hydrocarbon resins, and other specialty chemicals. Includes a product selection guide and technical specifications .
- Spain. Group of companies, involved in the manufacture and recycling of PET and PTA resins, industrial chemicals, preforms and biodiesel. English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Manufactures liquid rubber and liquid plastic compounds used to make molds and castings. Serves artists, restoration professionals, concrete casters, special-effects creators, industrial prototypers.
- International group of companies engaged production of a range of plastic resins.
- Chemical division of Cheil Industries, Inc. Manufacturer of styrene derivatives, engineering plastics, materials used in electronic products and special function composite materials.
Sunpor Kunststoff GmbH
- Producer of EPS, offering a range of speciality resins for applications such as brick molding material, roofing resin, and water resistant resin for outdoor construction.
Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Manufacture and sales of photosensitive resin, mainly photoresists for semiconductor and liquid crystal display (LCD) fabrication, processing equipment for semiconductor and LCD manufacturing, printing materials, and inorganic and organic chemicals.
United Performance Material Corp.
- Taiwanese manufacturer of aromatic hydrocarbon resins. Detailed product specifications.
- Italy. Manufacturers of black, white and colored masterbatches for a wide range of technical and industrial applications. Also, additives and special effect materials. Extensive technical information. Part of the Nymco Group. English and Italian.
Willow Ridge Plastics
- Degradable plastic additives for composting, packaging, plastic bags and film.
Wujiang Heli Resin Co., Ltd
- Manufacturer of polyester, silicone, epoxy, amino and acrylic resins. English and Chinese.
Zibo Guangtong Chemical Limited Company
- Manufacture of difunctional straight-chain hydrocarbons, such as dicarboxylic acids, diamines, diesters, and diols, as well as nylon resin and powder products, and several inorganic zirconium compounds.
Resins and Compounds
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 27, 2014 at 11:09:45 UTC -