become an editor
the entire directory
only in Polymers/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Chemicals: Polymers: Associations
Manufactured Rubber Products
Business: Chemicals: Associations
This category in other languages:
Alliance of Foam Packaging Recyclers
- USA. Technical organization, responsible for the development of an infrastructure throughout North America to facilitate the collection and recycling of expanded polystyrene (EPS) packaging. Extensive technical information and FAQ. Directory of member companies. Links to related sites.
American Mold Builders Association
- Trade organization serving United States mold builders. Includes members directory, news, publications, and related links.
American Plastics Council
- Strives to ensure plastics are a preferred material by actively demonstrating plastics as a responsible choice in a more environmentally conscious world.
ANAIP. Spanish Confederation of Plastics Industries
- Non-profit trade organization for manufacturers, suppliers, converters and recycling companies in the Spanish plastics industry. Directory of member companies. FAQ and links to related sites. English and Spanish.
APC. American Plastics Council
- Trade organization for the US plastics industry. Informational resource on polymer materials, processes and technologies.
Association of Plastics Manufacturers in Europe
- Represents the interest of the plastics manufacturing industry in Western Europe at European level and promotes the benefits of plastics in every aspect of life.
Association of Rotational Molders
- Organization of the rotational molding industry worldwide promoting and rotational molding. Site explores the benefits of rotomolding. Details the process, economics and advantages.
ASSOCOMAPLAST. Italian Plastics and Rubber Processing Machinery and Mould Manufacturers’ Association
- Non-profit trade organization for manufacturers of machinery, equipment and molds in the Italian plastics and rubber industry. List of member companies. Calendar of events. Links to related sites. English and Italian.
British Plastics Federation
- Trade federation for the UK plastics and polymer industry dealing with environmental issues, plastic statistics and trade, polymer seminars and events, recycling.
Canadian Plastics Industry Association
- Information of issues of plastic manufacturing in Canada, reuse of plastics, plastics recycling, health, industry saftely and the environment.
EuPC. European Plastics Converters
- Belgium. Umbrella organization for European national associations of converters of semi-finished and finished plastic products for industrial and consumer markets. Directory of member organizations. Links to related sites.
European Council of Vinyl Manufacturers (EVCM)
- Association representing polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers. Includes mission statement, council activity details, and educational resources about PVC.
- Trade association for processors, material suppliers, equipment manufacturers and consultants of fluoropolymer products, services, materials, applications, equipment and raw materials. Division of the Society of the Plastics Industry.
ILI. International Lignin Institute
- Switzerland. Network organization for professionals involved in the promotion of lignin research and introduction of lignin into new markets. Information about lignin and its potential applications. Lists of projects and publications.
International Association of Plastics Distributors
- International trade association comprised of companies engaged in the distribution and manufacturing of plastics materials.
International Institute of Synthetic Rubber Producers (IISRP)
- IISRP represents most of the world's manufacturers of elastomers. The group keeps statistics on rubber production and lobbies governments on behalf of the industry.
- The European trade association for producers of diisocyanates - the main building blocks of polyurethanes.
Malaysian Plastics Manufacturers Association
- Trade organization for the Malaysian plastics industry, representing its members and the industry in government interaction, and providing training facilities.
North American PET Plastics Organization
- Trade organization for the North American PET plastics industry. Members directory. Recycling reports and design guidelines. Information on PET and plastic technology.
NRK. Dutch Rubber & Plastics Federation
- The Netherlands. Trade organization for converters, producers and suppliers of raw materials and additives, recycling companies and suppliers of machinery and equipment in the Dutch rubber and plastics industry. English and Dutch.
PAGEV. Turkish Plastics Industry Association
- Trade organization for the Turkish plastics manufacturing and supply industry. List of member companies. Calendar of events. Links to related sites. English and Turkish.
Plastics Historical Society
- Encouraging the study of all historical aspects of plastics and other polymers, including synthetic fibres, rubber and elastomers.
Plastics New Zealand
- Trade organization for manufacturers and suppliers in the local plastics industry. History of plastic, and summary of plastic types and manufacturing processes. Information on environmental matters, and educational resources. Company listing.
Polyurea Development Association
- Dedicated to promoting market awareness, understanding and acceptance of polyurea technology through the development of educational programs, product standards, safety, environmental and use recommendations.
Polyurethane Manufacturing Association
- Trade association of the cast polyurethane industry, serving processors of polyurethane products, material and equipment suppliers, and independent agents.
Polyurethane Foam Association
- Resource for information about flexible polyurethane foam (FPF) cushioning in the United States.
- Italy. Trade organization for companies and organizations involved in the Italian plastics industry, focused on academic research and development, education and training, and technical consulting services. List of member companies, organizations and institutions. English and Italian.
Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance
- SPFA is the voice, educational and technical resource for the spray polyurethane foam industry.
The Vinyl Institute
- USA. Trade organization for manufacturers of vinyl, vinyl chloride monomer, vinyl additives and modifiers, and vinyl packaging materials. Description of vinyl, the history of its development, production process, applications and recycling. Library of publications on PDF files.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 1, 2013 5:54:04 AM EDT -