The Polymers category comprises establishments which are primarily engaged in the production of:
- Resins (raw materials of plastics),
- Basic Plastics and companies which provide custom processing such as extrusion or molding,
- Rubber (natural, synthetic, or reclaimed),
- Most plastic or rubber final products are listed in Business categories according to the application of the product. For example, many consumer products made from plastic are listed in Business: Consumer_Goods_and_Services.
- Polymer-based man-made fabrics are listed in Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made.
Related categories 2
Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemistry
Manufacturer of organic peroxides, metal alkyls, Ziegler-Natta and other polymerization catalysts.
Manufacturer of polymers and fine chemicals, including additives and intermediates used in agricultural and cleaning products, drilling compounds, pharmaceuticals such as ibuprofen-based drugs, photographic chemicals, plastics, and polymers. (NYSE: ALB)
Biesterfeld Interowa GmbH
Germany. Manufacturers of specialty polymers for engineering and high-performance applications.
Sugar based macromers and polymers. Bio-based technology with polymeric molecules and chemical processing for laboratory networking industry.
Specializes in custom made polysaccharide polymers for gelling agents and crosslinking agents in various food, mining and other industrial applications.
International Mold Steel
Specializes in mold and die steels, and porous aluminum thermoforming mold materials.
Ming Dih Group Corporation
Manufacturer of expandable polystyrene (EPS) and benzoyl peroxide (BPO).
Global corporation serving the chemicals and plastics industries. Products include flame-retardant concentrates and compounds and anti-static concentrates.
Polymer Chemistry Innovations, Inc.
Manufactures polymer products which include aquazol polyethyloxazoline, macromonomers and custom synthesis capabilities.
Shokubai Co., Ltd
Manufactures specialty polymers and chemicals. Biodegradable polymers, thermoplastic polyesters, epoxy curing agents and synthetic lubricants. Japan.
Multi-national manufacturers of advanced polymers for high performance plastic materials for a wide range of industrial and consumer products. Technical articles and information on PDF files. Part of the Celanese Corp.
Other languages 17
Last update:November 14, 2016 at 11:45:06 UTC