the entire directory
only in Chemicals/Polymers
Fillers and Additives
Tools and Equipment
Wholesale and Distribution
Business: Environment: Waste Management: Recycling: Polymers
Science: Technology: Materials: Polymers
This category in other languages:
Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals
- Manufacturer of organic peroxides, metal alkyls, Ziegler-Natta and other polymerization catalysts.
- Manufacturer of polymers and fine chemicals, including additives and intermediates used in agricultural and cleaning products, drilling compounds, pharmaceuticals such as ibuprofen-based drugs, photographic chemicals, plastics, and polymers. (NYSE: ALB)
Biesterfeld Interowa GmbH
- Germany. Manufacturers of specialty polymers for engineering and high-performance applications.
- Sugar based macromers and polymers. Bio-based technology with polymeric molecules and chemical processing for laboratory networking industry.
- Specializes in custom made polysaccharide polymers for gelling agents and crosslinking agents in various food, mining and other industrial applications.
International Mold Steel
- Specializes in mold and die steels, and porous aluminum thermoforming mold materials.
Ming Dih Group Corporation
- Manufacturer of expandable polystyrene (EPS) and benzoyl peroxide (BPO).
- Global corporation serving the chemicals and plastics industries. Products include flame-retardant concentrates and compounds and anti-static concentrates.
Polymer Chemistry Innovations, Inc.
- Manufactures polymer products which include aquazol polyethyloxazoline, macromonomers and custom synthesis capabilities.
Shokubai Co., Ltd
- Manufactures specialty polymers and chemicals. Biodegradable polymers, thermoplastic polyesters, epoxy curing agents and synthetic lubricants. Japan.
- Multi-national manufacturers of advanced polymers for high performance plastic materials for a wide range of industrial and consumer products. Technical articles and information on PDF files. Part of the Celanese Corp.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 9, 2011 at 10:45:04 UTC -