the entire directory
only in Chemicals/Engineering
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering
This category in other languages:
Adsorption Research Inc.
- Research and development services for specific or generic applications of adsorption.
Aqueous Process Simulations, Inc.
- Simulation calculations and software to compute the chemistry of water-based processes.
Asia Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd
- Provides engineering and research and development for development of equipment and machinery for household chemical production. Overview of capabilities and services.
Astles Control Systems
- UK supplier of metal pretreatment chemical control systems.
- Process engineering company designs and supplies production plants for surfactants, formulated detergents, and auxiliaries for the detergent industry.
- An Italian enterprise specializes in plant design and construction for water treatment and demineralisation, using filtration, reverse osmosis and ion exchange processes.
- Swiss supplier of gas-liquid process technology and equipment, specializing in nitrations and hydrogenations. Overview of process development, scale-up, and execution capabilities.
Chemical News and Intelligence (CNI)
- An online business information and database product aimed at senior executives in the chemical industries.
- The marketplace for professionals in the chemical process industry. Has news, products, career center and other resources.
ChemMet, Ltd., PC
- A licensed chemical engineering corporation emphasizing materials selection and evaluation and corrosion mitigation.
Chlor Generators Ltd
- Chlorination; on-site generation of sodium hypochlorite (bleach - NaOCl), using sea water or artificial brine solution made from ordinary salt.
Consulting Engineers Worldwide
- Resource listing of licensed engineers. Includes chemical, civil, corrosion, electrical and environmental. World-wide coverage with links to individual web sites.
- Manufacturing soldering and brazing fluxes and alloys, and different kind of solutions related with water, gas, heat and refrigeration.
DPS Engineering & Construction Ltd.
- An engineering and project management company in the pharmaceutical industry from 4 European offices.
- Company in Colorado offering industrial research on scales ranging from laboratory equipment to pilot plant, in the mineral, chemical, energy, and environmental fields.
- Chemical engineering consultants specialize in continuous chemical plant and oil refinery troubleshooting, operation, and design. Distillation towers, vacuum distillation, and delayed coking. An affiliate of Process Chemicals, Inc.
- Chemical metering, dosing pumps, controllers.
- Italian engineering and manufacturing company specializes in soap (and glycerine) processing plants and finishing lines.
Mech-Chem Associates, Inc.
- Design, engineering and construction of manufacturing facilities, operating processes, and environmental control systems. Expertise in acid recovery, bulk storage, chemical manufacturing, wastewater recovery, air pollution control and groundwater remediation.
PEM Plant & Chemicals
- Chemical blenders and contract processors and packers. Offers confidential contract or toll manufacturing services to clients' formulations, contract packing services, and re-labelling of proprietary products.
- Full service engineering, fabrication and construction contractor specializing in the design of hydrocarbon processing plants including refining, gas/oil production, petrochemical and gas processing facilities.
R.M. Technologies, Inc.
- Anhydrous ammonia and ammonium hydroxide system integration.
- Provides industrial engineering, construction and maintenance services. Serves chemical, oil and gas, air separation, minerals processing, and petroleum industries.
Rigal Bennett Group
- Manufacturers of process plant for chemical, food, machinery and industrial. Over 4000 items of used machinery available in stock, offering laboratory, pilot plant and full-scale production process plant.
Robbins and Myers
- Global manufacturer and marketer of critical equipment for pharmaceutical, energy, specialty chemical and water and wastewater treatment industries. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. (NYSE: RBN)
S.S. Engineering of India
- Firm builds equipment for chemical plants worldwide and offers materials.
Sugar Engineers' Library
- Resources for the sugar engineer, including design guides, useful data, tables, formulae, software, news and links.
Techno Force Pvt Ltd
- Evaporators, dryers, molecular distillation equipment based on thin film technology. Pilot plant facility available for process optimisation.
Thermo Design Engineering
- Serving the petroleum and petrochemical industry with high-quality engineering expertise.
ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions
- Chemical engineering contractor and plant construction.
Tua Engineering Ltd.
- Malta based firm which operates in the fields of industrial automation and reverse osmosis desalination.
- International supplier and licensor of process technology to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries.
Wastech Controls & Engineering, Inc.
- Process control systems engineering, programming and construction, including corrosive acid handling, pH neutralization, liquid flow control, pump motor controls and lift stations, and custom control panels.
Water Services Ltd.
- Industrial solutions on water treatment problems. Equipment protection from fouling, corrosion and microorganisms.
- Professional engineering, technology, detailed design and consulting. Process systems, chemicals, water, waste, energy and the environment.
Zehua Chemical Engineering
- Chinese firm specializing in research and development on new types of tower internals for chemical separation equipment.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 31, 2014 at 3:57:03 UTC -