become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemicals/Custom_Manufacturing
Blending and Processing
Small Scale Synthesis
- Specialist in custom manufacturing of fine chemicals and organic intermediates from pilot to multi-ton range for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Texas-based company offers custom synthesis of organic light emitting materials, cosmetics materials, chemical intermediates, and specialty chemicals.
American Custom Drying Company
- Offers services in the areas of spray drying, blending, and packaging to the food and chemical industries. Information about production- and pilot-scale equipment, and application areas.
- Offers services to the chemical and allied industries in the areas of development, commercialization, and distribution. Activities include custom chemical manufacturing with a wide range of reaction and separation capabilities.
Anderson Development Company
- Specialty and custom chemical manufacturer. Custom projects and toll manufacturing capabilities include synthesis in a range of reactor sizes, separations, and packaging operations.
Boulder Scientific Company
- Provides development and custom manufacturing services, specializing in organometallic, organoboron, and transition metal complexes. Located in Colorado.
- Producer of manganese compounds offers process development services in the area of organic oxidations using permanganate, as well as custom oxidation services.
CBW Chemie GmbH
- Offers synthesis and manufacturing of pharmaceutical actives, intermediates, dyes, and manganese compounds. Also offers catalog sales of various organic chemicals. Germany.
Cedar Concepts Corporation
- Toll manufacturer of surfactants, intermediates, and modifiers, with capabilities in fatty esters and alcohols, alkanolamides, phosphate esters, and a range of anionics. Located in Chicago.
- Custom chemical manufacturer whose capabilities include a wide range of organic reactions. Overview of capabilities and services, as well as a range of primary products. Locations in Massachusetts and Wisconsin.
- Offers lead optimization, process research and development, custom synthesis, contract manufacturing of API, at analytical lab and cGMP pilot plant in Cary, North Carolina.
Copperhead Chemical Company
- Manufacturer of nitroglycerin and other nitrated explosives offers cGMP custom nitration and formulating services in a range of pilot- and production-scale equipment.
Corsicana Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer of amine-based specialty chemicals in Texas, also offering custom reaction and blending services for surfactant nitrogen based chemistries.
Custom Synthesis, LLC
- Manufacturer of specialty chemicals and custom blends for the textile, paper, metal working, cosmetic, automotive and enzyme industries; includes company profile and product details. Located in South Carolina.
Dr. J. Pharmachem
- Custom synthesis lab in India manufacturing fine chemicals and intermediates from kilo to ton lots. Overview of chemicals produced.
- Performs scale-up and production of drug actives and intermediates and cosmetic products, including advanced capabilities in the areas of biocatalysis and radiochemistry.
Indofine Chemical Company
- Provides custom synthesis, contract research, process development, and toll manufacturing in the areas of flavonoids, coumarins, acetophenones, benzophenones, chromones, fluoro-organics, and heterocyclics for the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Located in New Jersey.
- Offers custom manufacturing of chemicals for the electronics, flavor and fragrance, pharmaceutical and allied industries. Overview of products and capabilities. Located in Mexico.
Lacamas Laboratories, Inc.
- Custom producer of pharmaceutical intermediates in Oregon. Overview of reaction and auxiliary equipment, and sampling of products manufactured.
- Producer of fine chemicals, specializing in custom chemical production. Conducts a variety of liquid-phase reactions and physical processes. Located in Louisiana.
- Custom manufacturing company specializing in research and synthesis of Grignard reagents, phosgene and quinoline intermediates. Profile including plans to add USFDA API facility at Jeedimatla, to that at Nacharam, Hyderabad.
Nottingham Chemical Company
- Producer of various chemicals also offers toll manufacturing and private labeling services, using a range of reaction, blending, and processing equipment.
Pressure Chemical Company
- Provides process development, piloting, and toll manufacturing services to manufacturers of chemicals and materials. Pennsylvania, USA.
QV Chemicals LLC
- Specializes in synthesis and manufacturing of fine organic chemicals from gram- to kilogram-size quantities. Competencies are focused in hazardous chemistry areas, including chlorination, hydrazine chemistry, nitration, chlorosulfonation, reduction and cyanation. Located in Missouri.
- Provides development, scale-up, and custom manufacturing services for multi-step synthetic products for clients in the pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and biotech industries. Also offers chiral HPLC products. Manufacturers of specialized columns for chiral separation and derivatization reagents for drug discovery, and chemical analysis.
- Operates a multi-purpose FDA-registered and DEA-certified plant with a range of active pharmaceutical ingredients production capabilities, including process development, synthesis, drying, and micronization.
Ryss Lab Inc.
- Contract research and manufacturing organization serving the chemistry needs of the life sciences community, with capabilities ranging from small-molecule to intermediate and peptide synthesis.
Shangyu Zhebang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company in China specialized in the custom manufacture of pharmaceutical intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients, with capabilities in fluorination.
Solumetrics Fine Chemicals
- Manufactures surfactants, buffers, and ion pair reagents, and offers custom chemical synthesis with capabilities in liquid-phase reactions, up to 250 liters. Based in the UK.
- Research and development company in Illinois specializing in custom synthesis of complex organic compounds from gram to kilogram scale.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2014 at 17:24:12 UTC -