become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemicals/Catalysts_and_Adsorbents
Catalysts and Adsorbents
Business: Chemicals: Specialties: Water Treatment
Science: Chemistry: Catalysis
This category in other languages:
- Applies high-throughput experimentation to the discovery of new materials, including catalysts used in the manufacture of chemicals, plastics and rubbers, through collaborative research agreements.
Baoji Rock Non-Ferrous Metal Co.,Ltd.
- Researches, develops and manufactures metal catalysts.
CAI Catalysts, LLC
- Provides process development and engineering and process control consulting to companies that develop and manufacture catalysts. Also offers catalyst formulation development and evaluation services.
- Ohio technology company offering solutions in the area of catalytic coatings, heat exchangers, and metal honeycombs, for applications in the environmental and energy sectors.
- Provides environmental catalysis products and services.
Catalytic Solutions, Inc.
- Develops and manufactures catalytic converters for automotive and stationary energy applications. Overview of technologies, corporate profile, and investor information. California.
- Supplier of activated carbons and aluminas, synthetic zeolites, and silica gels, for use in separation, purification, and drying processes.
CRI Catalyst Company
- Subsidiary of Shell, specializing in catalysts for refinery processes, petrochemical manufacture, hydrogen production, and environmental applications.
Dalian Hongda Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of 3A, 4A, 5A and 13X zeolites in China. Products targeted at the natural gas and chemical industries. Summary information.
- Supplier of specialty products and services for hydrogenation, oxidation and polyolefins, including precious metal and Raney type catalysts.
- Provides sorbents for preparative chromatography at the pilot and production scale. Products include alumina, silica gels, polyamide, a pesticide-selective sorbent, as well as tubing supplies.
- United Kingdom manufacturer of desiccants: silica gel, silica gel sachets and molecular sieves.
- Manufacturer of fluid cracking, hydroprocessing, and polyolefin catalysts, Raney metal catalysts, silicas, adsorbents and specialty products.
- Manufacturer of activated fullers earth. Used for the bleaching of industrial oils, mineral oils and edible oils.
- Producer and exporter of natural clinoptilolite zeolite mined in Turkey. Overview of products and applications.
Johnson Matthey Catalysts
- Large-scale producer of environmental, process, and fuel cell catalysts.
- Korean producer of environmental catalysts and adsorbents for removal of CO, halogens, NOx, ozone, VOCs, and dioxins.
Nantong Dongyang Desiccant Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Supplier of silica gel desiccants and lime desiccants.
Quzhou Baichuan Catalyst Co.,Ltd
- Producer of catalysts and adsorbents for reforming processes, including water-gas-shift, COS conversion, sulfur removal and methanization catalysts.
Refoil Earth Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturer of bleaching clays in India, converting raw material from its own mine using dry and wet processes, for use in refining vegetable and mineral oils, animal fats, and waxes.
- Manufacturer in Slovenia of synthetic zeolites, silicates and specialty aluminas. Products find use in the chemical industry, detergent manufacture, papermaking, and as refractory components.
- Global surface science company specializing in adsorbents and catalysts, for markets including refining and petrochemicals, commodity chemicals, environmental, and fuel cells.
Taiyuan Xinli Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Producer of copper-based hydrogenation catalysts used in the production of furfuryl alcohol, as well as a range of nitrate salts.
- Supplier of molecular sieve and alumina adsorbents and custom catalysts. Detailed overview of application areas.
Wisepac Active Packaging Components Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of desiccants and dehumidification supplies in pouches, canisters, strips, and other formulations. China.
Zappa Tec, LLC
- USA. Manufacturers of super absorbent polymers for the solidification of medical and industrial liquid wastes. Technical information and FAQ.
- Producer of a range of natural zeolite products, for use in horticulture, as animal feed and filter media, and fillers. Located in Texas.
- Manufactures molecular sieve (zeolite) adsorbents and catalysts, as well as silica gel for chromatography and desiccant applications. Headquartered in Switzerland.
- Supplier of a wide range of zeolite catalysts and adsorbents, including custom zeolite powders, hydrocracking catalysts, and specialty catalysts.
Zhaoyuan Huiyuan Silica Gel Co., Ltd.
- Specialty manufacturer of silica gel products in China.
Zhengzhou Gold Mountain Science And Technique Co. Ltd.
- Production, research and development of zeolite molecular sieve products.
Catalysts and Adsorbents
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2016 at 4:43:36 UTC -