become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biochemical/Manufacturing
- Offers fine and custom chemicals for the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, with expertise in synthesis of unnatural amino acids, indoles, indolines heterocyclics, nucleosides, nucleotides and chiral compounds. Based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Diagnostic Chemicals, Ltd.
- Manufacturer of chemicals and enzymes used for medical and veterinary diagnosis, pharmaceutical and life science markets. Includes corporate profile, technology and custom manufacturing in Canada, Mexico and Oxford, Connecticut.
- Research, development and manufacture of biologically active products isolated from microorganisms, plants and algae, and supplied to the research market. Includes product catalog and details of standards. Jerusalem, Israel.
He-Ro Chemicals, Ltd.
- Offers nutritional supplements and pharmaceutical raw materials including amino acids, herbal extracts, vitamins; specialty ingredients. Includes analytical services in Hong Kong.
National Drugs and Chemicals
- Manufacturers of starch for pharmaceutical and electrophoretic applications, with choline salts, inorganic products such as barium suspension for medical use and laboratory reagents. Works in Vapi and headquarters in Mumbai, India.
- Develops, produces and distributes nucleotide and amino acid derivatives for the pharmaceutical, diagnostic and life science industry. Includes product range and specifications, with profile of company in Waldkraiburg, Germany.
- Profile and product range, including carbohydrate and amino acid derivatives, stains and dyes. Offers contract manufacturing of active pharmaceutical intermediates and rare compounds from kilogram to ton lots, at Chongqing, China.
Scytek Laboratories, Inc.
- Manufacturer of diagnostic reagents for OEM or distribution, primarily in the disciplines of immunology, pathology, histology and cytology. Also contract production of custom formulations and packing in Logan, Utah, USA.
Star Lake Bioscience Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of intermediates and raw pharmaceuticals, including inosine, L-proline, ribavirin, guanosine, tetra-acetylribose, adenosine, and related products in Zhaoqing, China.
Wako Chemicals GmbH.
- Manufacturer of clinical reagents, stains, enzymes, antibodies, antibiotics and reagents for cell culture and analytical chemistry in Dusseldorf, Germany.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2015 at 5:24:07 UTC -