become an editor
the entire directory
only in Proteins/Enzymes
Textiles and Nonwovens Specific
Business: Chemicals: Catalysts and Adsorbents
- Manufacturers of enzymes used in textiles, leather, detergents, coffee, breweries, fruit juices, pharmaceuticals, baking, water treatment. Includes technical data, product applications, corporate and contact details in Maharashtra, India.
- Manufacturer of enzymes for textile and leather industry, and food preparations, including gluten free, low protein and energy mixes, and antioxidant vitamins. Based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Company overview and range of enzymes available for food, industrial and dietary supplement applications. Troy, Virginia.
- Develops, and sells biocatalysts and other biotechnological products for the industrial, healthcare, consumer and agri-processing markets. Includes range of sectors, global contacts, with headquarters in Palo Alto, California.
- Industrial enzymes produced via solid state fermentation in Columbelles, France.
- Producer and exporter of industrial enzymes. Lists product applications, resources with forum, career information and contacts at Vatva, India.
Michigan Diagnostics, LLC.
- Chemiluminescence-alkaline phosphatase and horseradish peroxidase substrates, chiral compounds, steroids, biotin, antibody, enzyme conjugates substrates from Troy.
Nothing But Invertase
- Offers different strengths, and kosher certified batches. Includes specifications, quantities and contacts in the USA.
- Develops, manufactures and markets industrial quantities. Includes applications, products by industry, development news, corporate data, customer login and contacts in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
- Specialist in disinfectants, surfactants and cleansers, including enzymes for treatment of effluent, based in Meilen, Switzerland.
Specialty Enzymes and Biochemicals Co.
- Manufacturer of enzymes, supplying raw material, customized blends and branded products to industries throughout the world, from Chino, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2016 at 15:38:25 UTC -