become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biopolymers/Polysaccharides
Open Directory - Business: Chemicals: Biochemical: Biopolymers: Polysaccharides
Cellulose and Viscose
Gums and Hydrocolloids
Business: Chemicals: Biochemical: Sugars
Business: Chemicals: Coatings and Adhesives
Business: Chemicals: Specialties: Water Treatment
Business: Food and Related Products: Additives
- Manufactures and markets food-grade yeast beta-1,3/1,6-glucan as an ingredient for the nutritional supplement, functional food, cosmetic and animal nutrition markets. Based in Eagan, Minnesota.
Dipti Cellulose Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturers of chemicals and intermediates, based on cellulose, stearate, soluble polymers for textiles industry. Includes specifications and details of company in Jalgaon, India.
Dow Wolff Cellulosics
- Business unit of the Dow Chemical Company, manufacturing cellulose derivatives and functionally related polymers for use in diverse applications including food, personal care, pharmaceuticals, construction materials, and paints. Worldwide facilities, with manufacturing in the United States, Europe, and China.
- Manufacturer of alginate, carrageenan, gel and microcrystalline cellulose. Facilities in Ireland and Norway, worldwide distributors and headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Innovator in carbohydrate technology, producing sugars, cyclic tetrasaccharides and pullulan for food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and industrial markets. Includes product overview, global contacts, and history of company founded in Okayama Japan.
- Develops and produces hyaluronic acid via recombinant technology and bulk fermentation or enzymatic synthesis. Specialty hyaluronic acid compositions. Based in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Producer of chitin-glucan, chitosan and derivatives from non-GMO vegetable sources for nutraceutical, cosmetics, medical, pharmaceutical and beverage industries. Overview of products, applications and location in Herstal, Belgium.
PK Chemicals AS.
- Manufacture to GMP of dextran derivative products, bio-polymers and specific customer services in Koege, Denmark.
- Supplying and developing dextran products, including grades used for blood plasma. Contacts in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
- Information about clinical grade dextran, T-dextran and calibration standards for molecular weight determination, manufactured in Holbæk, Denmark.
Rodenburg Biopolymers South America Ltda.
- Produces biodegradable and compostable starch-based bioplastic granulate for injection moulding purposes. Includes applications in forestry and horticulture, profile of company and facilities in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Subsidiary of Royal Cosun Group, manufacturing chicory-derived inulin and fructo-oligosaccharides, primarily for the food and beverage industry. Includes overview of production, applications, FAQ, and global contacts headquartered in Roosendaal, the Netherlands.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 17, 2010 10:05:05 PM EST -