become an editor
the entire directory
only in Basic_Chemicals/Oleochemicals
Open Directory - Business: Chemicals: Basic Chemicals: Oleochemicals
Business: Energy: Renewable: Biomass: Vegetable Oil Fuels
Business: Food and Related Products: Fats and Oils
- Marketer and distributor of vegetable oil and animal fat-based oleochemicals, flavor and fragrance chemicals.
- Sourcing, design, manufacture and commercialization of vegetable oils for cosmetic and industrial use. Provides services such as physico chemical analysis, formulation, technological monitoring from Cedex, France.
Ambrogio Pagani S.p.A.
- Producer of stearic acid, glycerine, and hydrogenated tallow from animal fats and vegetable oils, located in Italy.
- Sales organisation with oleochemical production sites of its own. The product package includes a wide range of vegetable-, animal- and mineral oils, fatty acids, fatty alcohols, esters and tensio-actives.
- Raw materials from plants such as coconut and oil palms, rapeseed, soybeans and sunflowers.
Derichem (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Soap noodles derived from palm oil based fatty acids. Palmsabun is renown for its superior whiteness, low odour, vegetable based, and biodegradability. Suitable for producing high quality toilet soap bars.
- Producer of fatty acids, esters, and amides, metal stearates, and monoglycerides, for use in specialty chemicals and additive applications. Located in Italy.
- Produces food-grade and kosher polyglycerol esters in a range of molecular weights. Located in Idaho.
- Manufactures fatty acids, fatty alcohols, surfactants, and glycerine chemicals in India.
- HB International (HBI) is a brokerage and agency specialized in oleochemicals and related products (glycerine, fatty acids, castor products), and food products (Basmati and thai rices, coffee).
Hudong Household Auxiliaries
- Produces glycerides, gluconates, and derivatives for use in household chemicals and additives for the textile and plastic industries. Located in China.
- Manufacturers of fatty acids and glycerine from fats and oils (Mar del Plata - Argentina).
Matrix Sdn Bhd
- Manufacturing group in Malaysia offering bleaching earths for vegetable oil processing, specialty oleochemicals, as well as food flavors and fragrances.
- Fatty acids and designer made lipids for research, with customised manufacture on request. US sales office and contacts in Hovdebygda and Lysaker, Norway.
Organic Chemical Corp.
- Manufacturers of glycerine specialty and bulk organic chemicals.
Procter & Gamble Chemicals
- Manufactures and markets triglycerides, fatty acids and alcohols, tertiary amines, glycerine, and derivatives.
Rolex Lanolin Products, Ltd.
- Manufacturer of lanolin anhydrous, linolin derivatives, oils and fats, cosmetic raw materials.
Sinar Oleochemical International, PT (SOCI)
- Producer of fatty acids and glycerine from palm oils, located in Indonesia.
Unistar Oleochem Corporation
- Producer of chemicals derived from coconut oil in the Philippines. Products include betaines, amine oxides, ethanolamides, alkonium chlorides, for application in the detergent and cosmetic industry.
- Manufacturer of fatty acids and alcohols, glycerine, and soap noodles, for use in personal care products. Located in India.
Wujiang Jinyu Lanolin Co.,Ltd
- Manufacturer of lanolin in industrial, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical grades. Located in China.
Zibo Fenbao Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturers of animal oleic acid, vegetable oleic acid, stearic acid, fatty acid.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2013 at 7:45:09 UTC -