become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gases/Generators
Open Directory - Business: Chemicals: Basic Chemicals: Gases: Generators
Shopping: Health: Alternative: Oxygen and Ozone
- Manufacturer of commercial and medical PSA oxygen generators and concentrators for industrial and human respiratory applications. Based in Buffalo, New York.
Besseling Industry-Technic B.V.
- Supplier of industrial atmosphere control equipment, with applications in inerting, blanketing, tire-filling, and food and metals processing. Products include nitrogen generators, gas control and removal systems, and compressors.
- Designs and manufactures cryogenic air separation plants, natural gas liquifiers, and accessories for the industrial gas, aerospace and military industries. Located in California.
- Specializing in the development and the construction of autonomous and mobile oxygen generators for medical, industrial and military usage. Belgium.
Cv International, Inc. and CvB
- Manufacturer of both mobile and stationary generators that produce nitrogen from the surrounding air for use in military and commercial aerospace applications. Torrance, California.
- Manufactures hydrogen and oxygen gas generators which use electric energy and water. Features technical specifications and applications. Italy.
EnviroRental Products Ltd
- Manufacturer of portable ozone generators and monitors in the UK. Overview of products, and an ozone FAQ.
In House Gas
- Designs and manufactures nitrogen and hydrogen generators and compressed-air purifiers for laboratory and industrial applications. Offices in UK, Netherlands, and USA. ptl manufacture and supply nitrogen, hydrogen and zeroair generators as well as a range of dryers and extractors.
MVS Engineering Limited
- Supplier in India of a variety of gas production equipment, including oxygen and nitrogen PSA's, membranes, hydrogen generators via electrolysis and ammonia cracking, and endo- and exo-gas generators, as well as compressed air drying systems.
N2 Generation Ltd.
- Supplier of Nitrogen generators to the United Kingdom and International markets.
Onsite Gas Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of nitrogen and oxygen generation systems, using membrane, adsorption, and combustion technology. Also offers cylinder filling stations. Located in Connecticut.
Orion Group International
- Supplies fully integrated on-site, on-demand Oxygen, Nitrogen, Nitrox, Ozone and other gas generating systems to the world market. Features product photos and specifications. Miami, Florida.
- Manufacturer of on-site PSA oxygen generators for commercial and medical applications. Niagara Falls, New York.
- Manufactures small, lightweight, and portable oxygen concentrators for medical and industrial use. Includes product specifications, prices, online ordering, and parts. Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Oxygen Generating Systems, Inc.
- Oxygen generators designed specifically for industrial applications. Provides descriptions of products and applications, design services, and technical support information. Amherst, New York.
- Manufactures commercial and industrial ozone generators for applications including aquaculture, water treatment, food processing, and soil remediation.
- Manufacturer of industrial Ozone generators for disinfection purposes. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Manufacturer of laboratory gas generators.
- Manufactures industrial and medical oxygen and nitrogen delivery systems. Offers a description of the separation process and comparison between conventional oxygen concentrators and advanced technology fractionators. San Diego, California.
- Producer of medium- to large-scale water electrolysis units for producing oxygen or hydrogen.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 30, 2009 5:32:48 PM EDT -