become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemicals/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Chemicals: Associations
Chlorine and Compounds
Cleaning Agents and Toiletries
Science: Chemistry: Organizations: Associations
This category in other languages:
ABIQUIM. Brazilian Chemical Industry Association
- Trade organization of the Brazilian chemical and related industries. Detailed outline of the local industry. List of publications. Members'directory. Links to related sites. English and Portuguese.
Alberta Petro-Chemical Safety Council (Northern)
- Industry association in Canada aims to share information about and resolve occupational health and safety issues. Includes news, events, and training materials.
Alliance for the Polyurethanes Industry
- Information regarding recycling, environmental regulation, stewardship and other aspects of the polyurethane industry.
American Chemical Society
- A resource for chemistry and chemical applications, including databases, publications, career information and educational resources.
American Chemistry Council
- Represents the American chemical industry. Information about the Responsible Care initiative, news articles, press releases, research and testing, and public health.
American Solvents Council
- Trade association promotes the benefits and safe use of solvents in manufacturing. Information provided for product uses, handling, regulation and disposal.
Association of Chemical Industry of Texas
- ACIT represents the chemical industry in Texas. Environmental, educational, economic, and safety information as well as information regarding meetings and related sites.
Association of the Dutch Chemical Industry
- Represents the chemical industry in the Netherlands. Press releases, an annual report, a profile of the Dutch chemical industry, and information about Responsible Care initiatives.
Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- The AIDGC (Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants)provide advice on storage and handling of all hazardous materials classes, and services including WorkCover License plan stamping.
Baltimore Chemical Association
- BCA promotes the chemical industry in Baltimore, MD and offers scholarships to study chemistry or chemical engineering in the state of Maryland. News, information about events, and scholarship information.
British Adhesives and Sealants Association (BASA)
- Trade association representing suppliers of adhesives; provides supplier search, adhesives guide, and an overview of the industry.
CES. European Silicone Center
- Belgium. Non-profit trade organization for the European silicine manufacturing industry. Extensive information on the chemistry and industrial applications of silicones. Fact sheets and case studies. FAQ and interactive timeline.
CNAIA. China National Adhesives Industries Association
- Non-profit trade organization for Chinese manufacturers and suppliers of adhesives and sealants. English and Chinese.
Canadian Urethane Manufacturers Association
- Association of processors and suppliers of castable polyurethane materials in Canada.
Chemical Industries Association
- The Chemical Industries Association (CIA) is the UK chemical industry's leading trade and employer's association.
Chemical and Allied Industries' Association
- CAIA launched Responsible Care in South Africa to respond to public concerns about the manufacture, storage, transport, use, and disposal of chemicals.
GSC. Global Silicones Council
- Non-profit roof organization for regional industry associations of silicone manufacturing companies, dedicated to the promotion of safe use and handling of silicones.
IVK. Industrieverband Klebstoffe eV
- Trade organization for German manufacturers and suppliers of adhesives, adhesive tapes and raw materials.
International Council of Chemical Associations
- ICCA is formed by national associations around the world. Information regarding issues and compliance with Responsible Care initiatives.
Louisiana Chemical Association
- Represents the chemical industry in Louisiana. Information about environmental, health and safety concerns, governmental affairs, work force development, and the Responsible Care initiative.
Polyurethane Association of India
- Promotes awareness and usage of polyurethane in India by working with foam producers, producers of raw materials and additives, and various government bodies.
Responsible Care - The U.S. Chemical Industry Performance Initiative
- Reports the U.S. chemical industry's performance in its Responsible Care program to reduce emissions, improve worker and product safety, and improve chemical plant security.
Responsible Care U.S.
- Reports progress on the U.S. implementation of this global chemical industry initiative to reduce emissions, improve employee and product safety, and facility security.
SAA. Society for Adhesion and Adhesives
- UK. Organization of scholars, professionals and companies active in the British adhesives industry, dedicated to promoting knowledge transfer through a range of seminars, conferences and publications. Calendar of events. Links to related sites.
SEHSC. Silicones Environmental Health and Safety Council of North America
- USA. Non-profit trade organization for North American manufacturers and importers of silicone chemicals. Extensive information about silicone materials and applications on PDF files. Links to related sites.
SIAJ. Silicone Industry Association of Japan
- Trade organization for Japanese manufacturers and traders in silicone materials and products. List of member companies. Links to related sites. English and Japanese.
Society of Chemical Industry
- Events Listings, publications, awards details and member information for the Society. The Society is an organisation aimed at the area where science meets business.
Swedish Adhesive and Sealants Association
- Trade organization for Swedish manufacturers, importers and suppliers of adhesives, dedicated to industry promotion and development activities. Links to member companies'sites. English and Swedish.
Swedish Plastics & Chemicals Federation
- Trade organisation for Swedish manufacturers and suppliers of chemicals and plastic products. Sector groups and member companies' directory. List of publications. Links to related sites. English and Swedish.
Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA)
- Organization for batch, custom, and specialty chemical companies. International membership.
Union des Industries Chimiques
- French chemical industry information pertaining to training, education, employment, and Responsible Care initiatives. News articles and other background materials.
Yorkshire Chemical Focus
- Membership organization to support and promote the chemical industry in Yorkshire, England. Site presents facts and figures, activities, member listing, and career information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 6, 2011 8:29:32 AM EST -