the entire directory
only in Business/Business_and_Society
Business and Society
Corporate Grantmaking Foundations
Socially Responsible Investing
Astrology in Business
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Kids and Teens
Society: Issues: Business
This category in other languages:
AccountAbility: Institute of Social and Ethical Accountability
- International professional institute dedicated to the promotion of social, ethical and overall organizational accountability, a precondition for achieving sustainable development.
Australian Business Awards
- A national program recognising success, innovation and ethics across all industry sectors. Includes entry and nomination forms, FAQ, and details of individual awards.
Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
- Education and research organization focused on the ways in which companies integrate basic social values with everyday business practices, operations and policies. Offers executive education programs, conferences, consulting and a knowledge center.
Business for Social Responsibility
- Multinational nonprofit organization that assists member companies in corporate responsibility, including ethical values, respect for human rights, and environmental protection.
Business in the Community
- A movement of businesses committed to continually improving their positive impact on society through corporate social responsibility.
Business in the Community - Ireland
- A movement of companies committed to continually improving their impact on society by integrating social, environmental and ethical concerns into the business decision-making process and the core activities in companies.
Canadian Business for Social Responsibility (CBSR)
- A national charitable organization dedicated to advancing the role and interests of the charitable sector for the benefit of Canadian communities.
Cause Marketing Forum
- Conference for information on building mutually beneficial business and nonprofit partnerships. History, workshop and contact information.
The CSR Group
- Consulting firm specializing corporate social responsibility, corporate ethics, sustainability, governance and CSR communications.
Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
- Interfaith-based institutional investment center sponsoring shareholder resolution discussions and promoting environmentally and socially responsible practices for companies.
International Association for Business and Society (IABS)
- Devoted to research and teaching about the relationships between business, government and society. Includes links to newsletters and journals, programs and meetings, syllabi for university courses.
- Consultancy specialising in anti-discrimination and applied human rights.
Principles for Global Corporate Responsibility:
- Presents the Bench Marks Document, described as one of the sets of social and environmental criteria and business performance indicators available.
Street Vendor Project
- Project organized to promote the rights of street vendors. Includes FAQ.
- Provides business advice and access to both markets and capital to businesspeople in developing countries.
- Digest with information about businesses and their environmental plans.
United Nations and Business
- Information about UN development project partnerships with the private sector and foundations, guidelines for doing business with the UN, issues statements, fact sheets, and other materials.
United Nations Global Compact
- A value based platform with nine principles derived from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It asks companies to act on these principles in their own corporate domains. Contains case studies, current projects, and annual policy dialogue.
Business and Society
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 4:42:28 UTC -