become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quality_Control_and_Tracking/Standards
Quality Control and Tracking
Science: Reference: Standards
This category in other languages:
American National Standards Institute
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) web site offers up-to-date resources on national and international standards activities.
British Assessment Bureau
- Independent certification body which measures, tests and monitors business processes and performance.
CSA Group: Testing & Certification
- Providing services in the fields of standards development, product certification, quality and environmental management systems registration, and information products.
Guyana National Bureau of Standards
- Monitors 20 categories of commodities imported or manufactured locally in commercial quantities to ensure compliance with national standards.
National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) International
- Provides HACCP, food safety, water quality, public health, and product testing services.
NIST: Baldrige Performance Excellence Program
- Information and links for implementing, applying and winning the Baldrige award.
- Provides industry in the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America with a range of services relating to standards and certification.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2014 at 15:47:01 UTC -