become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asset_Tracking/RFID
Physical Asset Management
Open Directory - Business: Business Services: Physical Asset Management: Asset Tracking: RFID
News and Media
Business: Telecommunications: Location and Tracking
This category in other languages:
- Provides a range of radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions.
Avonwood Developments Ltd.
- RFID solution to identify and manage vehicles, assets, personnel and processes.
- Canadian company offers i-button reader access solutions.
- Manufactures RFID products for animals including livestock and pet tracking solutions.
- German company manufactures RFID transponder systems for factory automation, access systems and stock handling.
- Swedish company offers customized RIFD solutions for industrial applications including the laundry and waste management industries.
- Specializes in the development of industry-driven standards for the Electronic Product Code (EPC) Network to support the use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
- Manufacturer of RFID access systems using proximity cards and readers.
Identec Solutions GmbH
- Manufacturer of automatic identification systems - RFID and optical - for industry and logistics. Located in Lustenau, Austria.
- Offers long-range RFID products for perishable goods and asset tracking.
- Manufactures and designs low-cost RFID tags, readers, demo kits, software, and custom solutions.
- Offers patented radio frequency identification (RFID) technology for chain management and real-time asset tracking.
- Manufacturer of short range radio frequency identification tags and readers.
- Hardware and software solutions integrator, specializing in active and passive technologies across all frequencies for asset tracking, inspection, and revenue tracking applications.
Phase IV Engineering
- Research, development and production of passive and active RFID sensing and monitoring equipment. Company overview, products and services, and contact details.
- Specializes in the production and development of card, ticket and label transponders. Includes products, brochure, and contacts.
- Technology solutions integrator, primarily focused on RFID integration and application development. RAMP.
- Portal for information exchange regarding RFID technology. They also developed a tool to detect RFID-Tags and show their meta information.
- Offers integrated, wireless RFID monitoring and safety solutions, including wireless call, elopement monitoring, fall management, and asset tracking solutions.
- Offers news and information about RFID and its many business applications.
- Manufactures RFID transponders and reader components for sale to end-users, resellers, and companies wanting to OEM the technology.
Rush Tracking Systems
- Specializes in the design, integration, installation, and maintenance of Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) technology solutions.
- French company designs and manufactures memory key RFID systems.
- Designs and manufactures RFID infrastructure for e-connecting goods.
Tek Industries Inc.
- Offers custom built RFID and RFDC devices, specializing in design to prototype through production.
Trovan Electronic Identification Systems
- UK company offers transponder systems designed to work where conventional ID technologies will not work.
VerdaSee Solutions, Inc.
- Tracking and tracing products and services including RFID and RTLS systems.
- provides technology for RFID, RTLS and real-time locating systems for distribution centers and automotive manufacturing.
- News about RFID, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:24:03 AM EST -